Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's that sublime handball again. It was so good, I had to include it twice - and in slow motion :D

And of course, who can forget that massive BOMB from outside 50m by Vickery to finish off all that great work. Let's not also forget it was Jackson who hit Vickery on the chest as they went forward also ;)

[youtube]Z538YJJfvAg[/youtube]

I know you're wanting to "put a lid" on things but is it early to have Cotch at the level of Chuck Norris?

E.g. there's no ctrl key on Trent Cotchin's computer, Cotchin's always in control.

Trent Cotchin Facts.

In the Melb/Ess game :rolleyes: :cool:

LMAO....i can see it now..Vlad...R10 Melbourne v Essendon.
3 votes Cccccccc......Judd
2 votes C. garland
1 vote Ccccccccc Judd

R10 Hawthorn v NM
3 votes Cccccc Judd
2 votes L Franklin
1 vote Ccccccc Judd

Then you have Bruce and the clowns explaining how this was indeed possible..because..;)

I put $10 on at $51 bout a month ago.

Me too. Straight after the WC loss. Got $51 for Cotch and another $10 on Lids at $67. I suspect Lids may take a few too many of cotch though. Both in the top ten as far the odds go at the moment.

I suspect this will the last year to get the big fat odds on Cotch, until the year after he retires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That contested blind turn on Saturday was something else. Can't believe I didn't see it replayed on any of the footy shows (although I didn't watch them all this week for obvious reasons)

That contested blind turn on Saturday was something else. Can't believe I didn't see it replayed on any of the footy shows (although I didn't watch them all this week for obvious reasons)

bloody oath, my jaw dropped when i saw that. can someone please get the footage of this and post it :D

That half volley blind turn against Freo was incredible.

I placed $5 on a Cotchin/Hawthorn Brownlow/Premiership double in January at the TAB for a $2275 collect. It's a pity that I can't find the ticket.

I can't remember a better player for our club since our 1980 premiership side. We had a midfield of Weightman (20 year old), Rowlings, Rioli, Wiley, Raines and Wood. I don't think any of them are better than Trent. He will go down as one of the greatest players this club has seen.
I just wished we were both gay and that if we were, he would find me attractive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back