A beer drinking, banjo strumming panda, two red eyed penguins (and a baby) and an owl

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 17, 2006
Brunsy
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Portland Trail Blazers
Just got home from HQ, where I joined The Grates and Faker. Well **** me, could it get any better than the lovely, and quite hot Patience and some ****ing awesome music. Methinks not. Would have to say it made the pain of a 4-1 loss to Sydney go away quite quickly. If you haven't heard The Grates, get onto it, the ****ing own.

kimirocks said:
Just got home from HQ, where I joined The Grates and Faker. Well **** me, could it get any better than the lovely, and quite hot Patience and some ****ing awesome music. Methinks not. Would have to say it made the pain of a 4-1 loss to Sydney go away quite quickly. If you haven't heard The Grates, get onto it, the ****ing own.

I was at HQ as well and I have to say it was one of the most amazing performances I have ever seen. I dont know how Patience can last the whole set with the amount of energy she puts into her performance. Absolutely awesome........and yes she's bloody hot :p :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

A beer drinking, banjo strumming panda, two red eyed penguins (and a baby) and an owl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back