Reasonable

Club Legend
Suspended
Dec 9, 2008
reason
AFL Club
Fremantle
BrettDeledio.jpg

That's right, has anyone ever seen a bloke hide in the shadows when a game is there to be one as much as this bloke?

So much hype and for what? He's as quiet as a mouse when his side is getting flogged, then he'll pipe up when the game is dead and grab is 15 possies in the second half to go with the 6 when his side is getting FLOGGED.

These guys are a disgrace, the bloke who, whilst playing half back and letting his man run free for a half, by now his side is getting flogged, decides to push forward and get a few sneaky shots on goal.

He's also the bloke who picks up the mark and kick stat behind the ball.

The fact that he won a club BF last year does not bode well for Richmond.

He's a vanilla pretender, always has been, always will be.

Mundy > Deledio :thumbsu:

BoogieNights19.jpeg

"Ah... my ****in' coach, man, he's over there... he's got some idiot's **** in him, people standing around watching - it's a ****in' embarrassment."

BrettDeledio.jpg

That's right, has anyone ever seen a bloke hide in the shadows when a game is there to be one as much as this bloke?

So much hype and for what? He's as quiet as a mouse when his side is getting flogged, then he'll pipe up when the game is dead and grab is 15 possies in the second half to go with the 6 when his side is getting FLOGGED.

These guys are a disgrace, the bloke who, whilst playing half back and letting his man run free for a half, by now his side is getting flogged, decides to push forward and get a few sneaky shots on goal.

He's also the bloke who picks up the mark and kick stat behind the ball.

The fact that he won a club BF last year does not bode well for Richmond.

He's a vanilla pretender, always has been, always will be.

A Freo fan accusing Richmond players of being soft. The only club that's a bigger basket case than Richmond is Freo. All you have to do is watch Freo play over in Victoria to see the epitome of soft.

Hahahahaha now I have heard everything.

Lets see what Mundy does against the Dogs on the weekend before we all fly off the handle. Your last game is everything, right? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone pissed off from a SC perspective?

HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!

The dud cost me $550k and got me a whole 60 points !!!!!!!!!!!

Compare that to Twitch (Mitch Robinson) who cost me a whole $94k and got me 109 points !!!!!!!!!! (He has to be in contention for the RAB rising star nomination after that performance !!!!!!!!!!)

Tossed up all day between lids and chappy (took chappy :thumbsu:)

Same with robbo and beams (took beams :thumbsdown:)

On the bloody train to the game when i heard the teams and my stupid mrs couldnt make the change!!

A Freo fan accusing Richmond players of being soft. The only club that's a bigger basket case than Richmond is Freo. All you have to do is watch Freo play over in Victoria to see the epitome of soft.

Hahahahaha now I have heard everything.

Have to agree with this. Freo should be kicked out of the comp because they take most of the spotlight off Ninthmond. Good effort by the OP trying to deflect criticism off Freo though:D

Thought Darcy summed it up pretty well last night.

"Deledio should be really disappointed with his game, on the surface it appears like he's done ok with a 20 possesion game but look beyond that and he really didnt put his hand up when the game was live, only now has he started to work hard when the pressure is well and truly off. Not what you like to see from a supposed up and comer."

Basically, Lids, you're a downhill skier.

Remove this Banner Ad

A deadset Stat Chaser, the epitome of Soft and fair dinkum pretender

Remove this Banner Ad

Back