Dec 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bring Back Roo Ruckle
Here Are The Essendon and Roo Squads.. Definetely a night of duos:

SQUADS:

Essendon: Mark Johnson, Jobe Watson, James Hird, Sean Wellman, Adam Ramanauskas, Mark McVeigh, Andrew Welsh, Damien Cupido, Jason Johnson, Rob Forster-Knight, Matthew Lloyd, Ted Richards, Danny Jacobs, Mark Bolton, Joe Misiti, Scott Lucas, Jason Lay****, Steven Alessio, Cory McGrath, Joel Reynolds, Dustin Fletcher, Adam McPhee, James Davies, Jordan Bannister, Marc Bullen, Shane Harvey, Ben Haynes, Ken Hall.

Kangaroos: Ashley Watson, Brady Rawlings, Daniel Harris, Shannon Grant, Adam Simpson, Daniel Wells, Jess Sinclair, Anthony Stevens, Glenn Archer, Michael Stevens, Leigh Brown, Mark Porter, Daniel Motlop, Drew Petrie, Corey Jones, Shane Clayton, Saverio Rocca, John Baird, Brent Harvey, Ben Robbins, David Hale, Digby Morrell, David King, Troy Makepeace, Shannon Watt, Leigh Harding, David Teague, Shannon Motlop.

2:
Watsons- Ashley & Jobe
Harveys- Brent & Shane
Motlops- Shannon & Daniel
Stevens- Michael & Anthony

Should be confusing to say the least.. lots of first name calling.

Go Roos

Is Fletcher allowed to play in the night series? I thought he was out suspended? Actually, Bolton is suspended, too, isn't he? Has this rule been changed?

Too bad that both Johnsons & both McGraths aren't playing. There'd be even more more confusion for you, Tashi.

Originally posted by topdon
Both Mark and Jason Johnson are playing.

They are both fit and raring to go.

Pffftt.

Watson and Wells will put the smack down on those 2 fairy's.

Originally posted by NorthBhoy
Pffftt.

Watson and Wells will put the smack down on those 2 fairy's.

How could i forget the Son of Tim? :eek:

Yeah ... i'm sure the Johnson's are scared of your 1st round draft pick! :rolleyes: The last two Essendon B&F medals hang around these boys' necks.

Originally posted by Clackers69
Is Fletcher allowed to play in the night series? I thought he was out suspended? Actually, Bolton is suspended, too, isn't he? Has this rule been changed?

These two are allowed to play the night series, as they are serving their suspension in the H&A season.

Hey, I thought Solomon was rested from the Sydney practise match so he would be able to play the first pre-season game? :(

Originally posted by topdon
How could i forget the Son of Tim? :eek:

Yeah ... i'm sure the Johnson's are scared of your 1st round draft pick! :rolleyes: The last two Essendon B&F medals hang around these boys' necks.

Ahhh, I was being facetious.

Watson weighs in at a hefty 70 kilos, Wells not much more.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Game Of Duos!! Roos & Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back