Remove this Banner Ad

hateitorlovett13

Senior List
Mar 22, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Essendon
You're a hollow individual.

Talking the tough game, love the misplaced image of being a tough guy, but realistically you're a weak little private school boy.

Very amusing to see him label someone else a sniper- you have been the biggest sniper in the game since you've been in it. Very good at the cheap shots, typical of a Hawthorn player, but not a great footballer.

Love the big talk to the Essendon bench- when you knew perfectly well that you would be shielded by your own- and the post match declaration- knowing perfectly well that you will probably never play Lloyd again. You had another 2 quarters to get even, but instead, you had little influence on the game.

Cop it sweet Hawks.

You're a hollow individual.

Talking the tough game, love the misplaced image of being a tough guy, but realistically you're a weak little private school boy.

Very amusing to see him label someone else a sniper- you have been the biggest sniper in the game since you've been in it. Very good at the cheap shots, typical of a Hawthorn player, but not a great footballer.

Love the big talk to the Essendon bench- when you knew perfectly well that you would be shielded by your own- and the post match declaration- knowing perfectly well that you will probably never play Lloyd again. You had another 2 quarters to get even, but instead, you had little influence on the game.

Cop it sweet Hawks.

Why would that be that case,which one has announced their retirement.

Lets have a look at Brown stamping his authority on the game yesterday:

slap.gif

Pretty much says it all. :eek:

I thought Campbell was talking about his old man for a second, one of the filthiest, dirtiest dogs of all time on the footy field. His statement wreaked of double standards and he should've keep his mouth shut, and better yet tried to get a touch on the field...

He is a tough player but yesterday was a poor choice of words from him and if he doesn't retract the comment then he's an idiot. I can understand him making the comments he did at the time because he was fired up, but if there's more to be said during the week about the incident then he ought to take it back.

Lloyd will go at the tribunal, he has to, especially after Franklin. However Campbell Brown had a half of footy to square up and did nothing. He immediately ran in after the Sewell incident and bravely (as the third man in) tried to confront Lloyd, and couldn't manage to get to him then, nor for the rest of the game. What makes him think he can fool us into the belief he has got it in him to do anything next season? Brown is a phony.

Lloyd will go at the tribunal, he has to, especially after Franklin. However Campbell Brown had a half of footy to square up and did nothing. He immediately ran in after the Sewell incident and bravely (as the third man in) tried to confront Lloyd, and couldn't manage to get to him then, nor for the rest of the game. What makes him think he can fool us into the belief he has got it in him to do anything next season? Brown is a phony.

He was going to belt winderlich again but realised that licha wasnt being helped off the field injured by two trainers this time and might fight back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cambell BROWN has made it official, he is the dumbest prick in Football. He had half a game to 'Get Lloyd' but did nothing but slap Monfries on the shoulder. The GUTLESS COWARD then gets on radio and bags Lloyd. How brave to talk tough about what your going to do next time. He is a spineless piece of shit. What a contrast to the way Lloyd handled himself in the interview after the game. Pure class.

Brown had 2 qrts to do something to Lloyd. Instead he chose to delegate that task to Bateman, and sledge Lloyd through the media and behind closed doors.

I hope Matty sleeps with the light on for now on. :D

Brown had 2 qrts to do something to Lloyd. Instead he chose to delegate that task to Bateman, and sledge Lloyd through the media and behind closed doors.

He actually sledged Lloyd face to face and I havent seen a grown man shit himself as much as Lloyd did at 3 qtr time..
Lloyd knew it was his last game at half time, cant keep up with the pace of the game, nice way to go out..

He actually sledged Lloyd face to face and I havent seen a grown man shit himself as much as Lloyd did at 3 qtr time..
Lloyd knew it was his last game at half time, cant keep up with the pace of the game, nice way to go out..
lloyd's always a bit of a dumb look on his face. the fact he continued to put the head down over every contest despite knowing he was a marked man indicates he didnt shit himself at all.

Exactly my point. Words not actions, if actions then they're almost invariably cheap. Indicative of Hawthorn's unfailing weakness as an entire club.

Suck it up champ.

Did he threaten to slap Lloyd? I'm sure he's scared of a garden gnome with anger management issues. What a classy guy.

Lloyd had a grin on his face cause he couldn't understand a word the thug was saying.

Did Lloyd tell you it was his last game did he? Please keep writing crap if it makes you feel good. :thumbsu:

:eek:

Yep...

(Waits for someone to acknowledge the signature.)

Classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n44jPVuIzGA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n44jPVuIzGA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZQwEVMQICM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZQwEVMQICM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4yLnAXVpi00&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4yLnAXVpi00&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif

What are you all expecting Brown to do??? Just go up and punch him??? I'm sure if he got half a chance he would have made his presence felt. Anyone who has watched Brown play knows he never takes a backward step to anybody. He was concussed after being hit during the melee (whether deliberatly or not, he did get 4 stitches out of the melee), was angry as anything, probably not the best time to interview him. Him and Lloyd have history, with Lloyd getting him in the jaw during a 'shepherd', then Brown punching him a few times later in the game.

Brown is tough as they come and always puts his body on the line, let's not get silly here.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Heads Up To Campbell Brown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back