A Heads Up To Campbell Brown:

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you all expecting Brown to do??? Just go up and punch him??? I'm sure if he got half a chance he would have made his presence felt. Anyone who has watched Brown play knows he never takes a backward step to anybody. He was concussed after being hit during the melee (whether deliberatly or not, he did get 4 stitches out of the melee), was angry as anything, probably not the best time to interview him. Him and Lloyd have history, with Lloyd getting him in the jaw during a 'shepherd', then Brown punching him a few times later in the game.

Brown is tough as they come and always puts his body on the line, let's not get silly here.

he is weak as piss

What are you all expecting Brown to do??? Just go up and punch him??? I'm sure if he got half a chance he would have made his presence felt. Anyone who has watched Brown play knows he never takes a backward step to anybody. He was concussed after being hit during the melee (whether deliberatly or not, he did get 4 stitches out of the melee), was angry as anything, probably not the best time to interview him. Him and Lloyd have history, with Lloyd getting him in the jaw during a 'shepherd', then Brown punching him a few times later in the game.

Brown is tough as they come and always puts his body on the line, let's not get silly here.

Absolutely agree with that. However, he shows no restraint and almost invariably throws in an elbow or two, along with other cheap, weak, mongrel acts.

Furthermore, I'd say from his words rather than actions that he is a fake, and is not the real tough guy that both he and your club promotes. For an individual of that calibre to question a champion like Lloyd is simply laughable. Clarkson too should also have learnt to show some restraint and maturity, but perhaps this just further exemplifies the fact that dishonesty, hypocrisy and cowardice permeate throughout your woeful little establishment.

Please. He's as tough as Cameron Mooney.

He reminds me a lot of wrestlers in the WWE; really trying to convince everybody of how serious and how tough they are, but sadly only making themselves look silly.

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the footage of him running off with blood on his face, pointing and mouthing off to the Essendon players on the bench while walking away.

I've seen his type out at pubs many times; get beaten in the actual fight (evidenced by his bloody face), then putting on a 'huff and puff' show as they walk away tough-talking; usually saying something along the lines of "you're just lucky he's holding me back, mate."

He had a half to hurt Lloyd, even in a tackle; he was playing in the vicinity of him, yet chose to mouth off and do nothing about it. To use an old cliche, he talks the talk, yet cannot walk the walk.

The myth of Campbell Brown being an AFL hardman was exposed on August 29, 2009.

Weak, gutless prick.

I know it's your board and all, but sheez have a think about it.

Dustbin - you've shown three videos that are 'borderline' fair. The fact that those are reportable says more about the media portrayal of Brown than the man himself.

Brown is and has been one of the most couragous footballers of the last decade, with many instances of his extreme courage/stupidity. He's also shown he plays on the 'edge' of the rules - and has to live with the additional media scrutiny his heritage, and team brings.

I have no hesitation in calling Lloyd a sniper - but that is heavily coloured by the multitude of incidents involving him and Hawthorn players over the few games he's played. (He's tended to miss a fair few with one week 'injuries')

Lloyd broke Thurgood's jaw with a reinforced forearm brace. That alone is worse than any of the incidents above. He wasn't any closer to the contest than Brown in the ones above, yet managed to 'push' his arm through Thurgood's jaw.

Lloyd broke Brown's nose with a punch off the ball. Brown ran after Lloyd (who was heading to the bench) and was penalised with his retaliation.

Lloyd broke Sewell's cheekbone and eye-socket with a terrible bump on a player with his head down. A fraction of a second earlier, and he may have put him into a wheelchair. IMO this hit ranks up there with the Hall punch of last year (and could well have a similar effect on his career).

Lloyd punched Sammy in the nuts, hard enough Sam sat out most of the rest of the game.

One poster also suggested it was Lloyd that got Brown again yesterday, a high hit which apparently required six stitches (happened immediately after the Sewell hit). I haven't see that one though - I actually thought it was from another contest when Monfries came in late with the knees, but nothing has been said on that so I'm probably wrong.

=======

Brown was put in a no-win situation. Hawthorn players are 'fair-game', and he knows the media (and subsequently the MRP) will jump on any minor infraction - especially from a 'bad-boy' poster-player as Brown.

Even the ghost of MJ finds that funny! :D

jackson4.gif

As bad as Hall. Oh you crazy Hawks fans!

One poster also suggested it was Lloyd that got Brown again yesterday, a high hit which apparently required six stitches (happened immediately after the Sewell hit). I haven't see that one though - I actually thought it was from another contest when Monfries came in late with the knees, but nothing has been said on that so I'm probably wrong.

t was lovett murray not Lloyd;)

Classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n44jPVuIzGA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n44jPVuIzGA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
nothing wrong with the last video
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZQwEVMQICM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZQwEVMQICM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4yLnAXVpi00&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4yLnAXVpi00&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm making that my Facebook pic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

t was lovett murray not Lloyd;)

God bless him :p

Brown is and has been one of the most couragous footballers of the last decade, with many instances of his extreme courage/stupidity. He's also shown he plays on the 'edge' of the rules - and has to live with the additional media scrutiny his heritage, and team brings.

=======

Brown was put in a no-win situation. Hawthorn players are 'fair-game', and he knows the media (and subsequently the MRP) will jump on any minor infraction - especially from a 'bad-boy' poster-player as Brown.

Brown needs a good hard look at himself. If he put as much enthusiasm into playing good football as he does in playing the tough guy then the Hawks may have made the finals.

His performance this year is one of the reasons the hawks have been so average. Weak as p#ss.

brown is tough, he wont take a backward step but lloyd never has either. i dont care if they have history or if he was angry what he said was incorrect no doubt about it and he should never have said it.

the fact is that brown himself can be labelled a sniper, i would label him "the biggest sniper in the game" actually, all yo uneed to do is look above for a few examples.

even if lloyd did mean everything he did (which he obviously didnt), brown has still done a lot worse.

he is a complete hypocrit

Correct it is our board. I've thought about it and it's a no brainer, Brown is not tough, he is a coward and a thug who has double standards. A bit like his coach.

Dustbin - you've shown three videos that are 'borderline' fair. The fact that those are reportable says more about the media portrayal of Brown than the man himself.

Borderline? Huh.

He could've tackled or at least bumped Wells with the elbow tucked in. Did neither. The Kreuzer one was weak, Brown absolutely shitted himself when comfronted by Cloke. The poor Irish guy had no chance, Brown just ran straight over the top of the ball and ironed him out.

This view is only shared by Hawthorn. The rest of the football community know how much of a coward he is. This was confirmed yesterday.

I have no hesitation in calling Lloyd a sniper - but that is heavily coloured by the multitude of incidents involving him and Hawthorn players over the few games he's played. (He's tended to miss a fair few with one week 'injuries')

Do you know what the meaning of a sniper is? Look it up, whilst your doing that look up the word tool as well.

I have no hesitation in calling you a w***er (Sorry Whomb).

Lloyd broke Thurgood's jaw with a reinforced forearm brace. That alone is worse than any of the incidents above. He wasn't any closer to the contest than Brown in the ones above, yet managed to 'push' his arm through Thurgood's jaw.

**** me. Clutching at straws now aren't we. Tissue?

Lloyd broke Brown's nose with a punch off the ball. Brown ran after Lloyd (who was heading to the bench) and was penalised with his retaliation.

Ok here you go.

6a00d83451bd5e69e2011279444c5728a4-800wi

Lloyd broke Sewell's cheekbone and eye-socket with a terrible bump on a player with his head down. A fraction of a second earlier, and he may have put him into a wheelchair. IMO this hit ranks up there with the Hall punch of last year (and could well have a similar effect on his career).

You're an absolute peanut. Try comparing apples with apples. The Hall incident was off the ball, Lloyd's was in play. Yes Lloyd was wreckless, no doubt.

BTW, Sewell has a fractured cheekbone. ;) Doesn't require surgery.

Lloyd punched Sammy in the nuts, hard enough Sam sat out most of the rest of the game.

That wasn't Lloyd. ;)

It was a clash of heads with NLM. Again, you are wrong. :eek:

The crap you wrote has more holes in it then swiss cheese. Thanks for your contribution, next time get your facts right before you post. ;)

=======

Are you having a laugh? He attempted to take Wells out with an elbow. How is that borderline fair? It's far worse than a bump gone wrong. And what about the third vid in the international rules game? The other player wasn't even in possession, Brown takes him out deliberately (sniping at its best) and then runs off the field after he gets his yellow card and celebrates.

Campbell Brown: you are a disgrace, and a coward, and a hypocrite.

Classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n44jPVuIzGA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n44jPVuIzGA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

How long did Brown cop for that hit?

Call the waaaaahhhhhmbulance.

zn4l0x.jpg

He accepted 2 weeks for the hit on Kreuzer, the MRP gave him 2 weeks for the hit on Wells but was over turned by the tribunal.

That hit on Wells was almost the same as Lloyd's, except he didn't raise the elbow and Wells isn't made of glass and gayness.

Re: Wells - reverse angle footage (whatever) showed negligible contact with Wells head. The fact that Wells was up within seconds of getting the free probably helped. TBH most other players wouldn't have even been cited.

The Kruezer one - again the front-on angle shows Kruezer running accross Brown's path (who was running straight at the ball). Brown turned away and tucked in before hitting him so fair enough for him to go.

Lloyd on Mitchell was a couple of seasons ago. Absolutely certain it was him, because I was filthy he didn't get reported for it. (It was in the same run where Kerr, Hunter, KCornes and someone from Kangaroos all got him within about 18 months).

As Jack Dyer would say, CB is a good average player.
He's living on his dad's reputation so he needs all the smoke and mirrors he can generate to hold his position in the team.
He's a poor man's Max Rooke.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Heads Up To Campbell Brown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back