A-League Grand Final: Brisbane Roar v Perth Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Joke of a penalty decision, IMO.

Berisha a stand-up bastard celebrating getting the pen as if he'd actually scored. The prick. :rolleyes:

I dunno - from the last angle they showed it looked like his standing leg got clipped slightly, but maybe it was just the angle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing appalling.

Terrible refereeing. As soon as I saw the celebration for a penalty (something I utterly despise, regardless of the correctness of the decision) I thought it was a dive. Such blatant cheating has resulted in a robbing. Feel absolutely horrible for the Glory players and the Glory fans who travelled over.

Disgusting. The FFA should apologise.

They will be arguing this long into the night. Does it rank as one of the most controversial events in Australian sporting history? Depends how much people actually care about this game.

The A-League is soccer.
The English Premier League is football.
Tonight proved that.

Nobody try to take the piss out of Mr_Bojangles.

I reckon he'd kill the next internet warrior who is stupid enough to take the mick.

Poor bastards who travelled from Perth. Shattered for them

They will be arguing this long into the night. Does it rank as one of the most controversial events in Australian sporting history? Depends how much people actually care about this game.

The A-League is soccer.
The English Premier League is football.
Tonight proved that.

That's a good way of putting it. :thumbsu:

Considering the shit the Glory have been through the past few years, it should rank up there. I feel so gutted for the players and Ferguson. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League Grand Final: Brisbane Roar v Perth Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back