A-League - Round 21: Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait for this one, it is one of the rare games where I can drive to it!!! 90 minute drive still!

Hope we win, can see us winning it or at least taking a point, but the Mariners are red hot.

Really hope we can get a win and keep the good form going. It will be a tight contest no doubt.

1-0 Melbourne
(Ricardinho)

When do the internationals leave? Is Kruse definitely playing? He has been named but Culina and McKay haven't been.

Kruse is playing.

Pretty sure the internationals leave early in the week....Hence why Kruse would be named as they havent left yet.

good win for benefit of football

ccm and arnold need to be charge for bringing the game in disrupte. that flooding of the defence causes people not to support the game. its disgusting.

our supporters need to dob in the flare starters. one day we are going to lose points because of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would have better if they moved kickoff to 7 or 8pm methinks.

Tell ya what, it was awesome the away support, was there and had a great time! As for the flares, they are an addition to the atmosphere lol
Funniest bit was walking round the streets of Gosford before the 90 minute drive home and this Mariners supporter was in the car abusing us saying Victory are a team of geriatrics.

Our response:

You got shit on by old c*nts, shit on by old c*nts, you got shit on by old c*nts!!!

tell ya what, it was awesome the away support, was there and had a great time! As for the flares, they are an addition to the atmosphere lol
funniest bit was walking round the streets of gosford before the 90 minute drive home and this mariners supporter was in the car abusing us saying victory are a team of geriatrics.

Our response:

you got shit on by old c*nts, shit on by old c*nts, you got shit on by old c*nts!!!

:d:d:d

what a load of shit. oh well

no one asked the Mariners to park the bus at 1-0 up with 10 men. We were struggling and you let us back in. We took our chances and deserved to win it in the end.
Matt Simon is a dog full stop. If anyone thinks Muscat is bad (let's face it we all do! But we love SUper Kev), Simon is just as bad.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Simon as much as the next bloke, but gee whiz, Ricardinho was lucky to stay on the pitch for that tackle.

imo simon is one of the biggest thugs in the a-league.

my order of thugs

1A. Simon
1B. Burns
1C. Muscat

i would be happy if the ffa gave all those 3 life bans.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Simon as much as the next bloke, but gee whiz, Ricardinho was lucky to stay on the pitch for that tackle.

Agreed.

I think the referee underestimated the severity of the tackle and assumed Simon was milking it. Had he seen it again or even a replay, Ricardinho was off no doubt.

Simon isn't a thug, he doesn't have it in him to be a thug. He just whinges about every single little thing that happens on the field. Drives me nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League - Round 21: Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back