A-League A-League Men Round 1 - Kicking Off The 20th Season Of Our Beautiful Chaotic League

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

What exactly are Macarthur doing to engage the community and build up their fan base? They should be following the Mariners model really.

Starting the club when we were in lockdowns and fans couldn't attend really was a mistake IMO. Stopped the community building a connection with the club and they've struggled to make an imprint since.

If they don't improve I actually would like their license given to Illawarra.
They fluffed it by pretty much pissing off every local.

They should have given the license to Illawarra in the first place instead of another not needed team in Sydney.
Crowd would be worse.
MacArthur is growing. Is already huge and will get bigger with the second airport down the road.
Pity their club is run by inept fools.

Crowd would be worse.
MacArthur is growing. Is already huge and will get bigger with the second airport down the road.
Pity their club is run by inept fools.

MacArthur need to work hard on engaging the junior soccer community which is absolutely massive. They really should be offering adult tickets for $25 and a free kid with every adult ticket. That'll get em in and then work on converting to memberships.

They should be told they need to be getting average crowds to 8-10k within 2 seasons or goodbye license.

MacArthur need to work hard on engaging the junior soccer community which is absolutely massive. They really should be offering adult tickets for $25 and a free kid with every adult ticket. That'll get em in and then work on converting to memberships.

They should be told they need to be getting average crowds to 8-10k within 2 seasons or goodbye license.
APL need to be involved. Region is a gold mine if done right.
They could be as big as the Wanderbabies to be the 2nd biggest team in town.

Victory never missed an opportunity to disappoint last night, hopefully for their loyal supporters & neutrals like myself its just a stutter step. A pulse of hope for Western United is Hiroshi Ibusuki signing on to combine with Botic. But I'll again be open to changing my alliances if there's another side this season that can step up and play a direct/fast-tempo, damaging brand.

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League A-League Men Round 1 - Kicking Off The 20th Season Of Our Beautiful Chaotic League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back