A masterclass in trading: courtesy of Fremantle FC

Remove this Banner Ad

may i ask why you are rolling your eyes at Jack Watts?

oh wait, I know why.....

Round 13 19th Jun, MCG

Melbourne Demons 22.17 149

Fremantle Dockers

Jack Watts - 24 disposals, 6 marks, 3 goals

Carry on.....

Yeah, a Melbourne flog would assume that one game makes you a superstar worthy of the No.1 draft pick:thumbsu:

Lulz nice name btw:eek:

Yeah, a Melbourne flog would assume that one game makes you a superstar worthy of the No.1 draft pick:thumbsu:

No they dodged a bullet by taking Watts rather than Nic Nat.

Nic Nat would of walked due to salary cap pressures after taking Ritch Clark, Jack will stay for a couple of wine spritzers and a massage from that devilishly cute physio - Greg.

Melbourne hack, get an average player in a dumb trade and think you are a shit hot club:eek:

He didnt post a link or a quote from your board (thanks for posting the rules anyway though). Great thread btw, mainly because it's true.

You know who is hurt? Mitch Clark's imprisoned cousins :( They won't see Mitch until release now:(

letthebuthurtflowthroughyou.jpg

Spoken like an expert.

Butt... Butt... Butt...
Geez you are hurt.

How are we hurt?

You lost a CHF/Ruck and get to draft another one to develop for a football state?

Melb paid out a shitload of cash for a solid player but he aint no franchise ...also a year before free agency?

We have 3 picks in the top 30, cash to burn next year (how many West Aussies on your list?) and will throw Pavlich forward.

Perhaps you should go watch one of Darren Lockyer's last farewell games ...as you obviously no Watts Shit about footy

How are we hurt?

Melb paid out a shitload of cash for a solid player but he aint no franchise ...also a year before free agency?

We had to Clarks contract just so we could scrape past the 92.5 % minimum.

Translation - we will have shtloads more money to spend in next years free agency period.

Scott Pendlebury looks like a decent player, and since the MFC now get what they want we will likely grab him.

We had to Clarks contract just so we could scrape past the 92.5 % minimum.

Translation - we will have shtloads more money to spend in next years free agency period.

Scott Pendlebury looks like a decent player, and since the MFC now get what they want we will likely grab him.

You got one overpriced trade:eek: Now you are the assertive dominators of the football landscape? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we hurt?

You lost a CHF/Ruck and get to draft another one to develop for a football state?

We have 3 picks in the top 30, cash to burn next year (how many West Aussies on your list?) and will throw Pavlich forward.

Perhaps you should go watch one of Darren Lockyer's last farewell games ...as you obviously no Watts Shit about footy
simple u purple flog! u had the chance to get a half decent ruckman who could also be very very handy going forward. sort of player who could of actually been a pretty good pinch hitter in both roles!!! or really good in one. but guess what??? u did what ur team always does!!! u stuffed it up bigtime!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo funny! you can come back with ohhh we didnt want to pay him 800,000 dollars. but yet again, guess what??? u didnt have too!!!! well done freo! purple purple purple hahahahahaha

As a loyal Freo member, yes We have made mistakes when it comes to trading, some of them VERY costly in hindsight. However the past 4-5 years have been very fruitfull when it comes to bringing in new talent to Our Club. I have to laugh when people like CLARKWATTSJURRAH get on a thread like this and say what they do. Especially when their club is a total basket case and with the draft picks they have received in recent years have gone nowhere and have little hope of going anywhere soon. Not only does CLARKWATTSJURRAH show a complete lack of knowledge about our great game, he is doing it while supporting a club who is a bigger basket case than the one he is trying to 'bag'!!!

simple u purple flog! u had the chance to get a half decent ruckman who could also be very very handy going forward. sort of player who could of actually been a pretty good pinch hitter in both roles!!! or eally goo in one. but guess what??? u did what ur team always does!!! u stuffed it up bigtime!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo funny! you can come back with ohhh we didnt want to pay him 800,000 dollars. but yet again, guess what??? u didnt have too!!!! well done freo! purple purple purple hahahahahaha

I'll translate -

(i) We had the chance to get a decent ruckman.

(ii) Good pinch hitter

(iii) Eally goo in one

(iv) You stuffed up because we didn't pay 800K but guess what you didn't have too

(v) Purple Purple Laugh

Allow me to retort -

(i) Yeah not having a ruckman hurts us what do we do with only Sandilands, Griffin and Clarke? Next time run the forward debate as that actually has some merit.

(ii) Perth Heat won the title last year, there is no need

(iii) Nope - may need some help with this one ?Really Good on One???

(iv) Cool, there is a minor detail of Brisb wanting us to better 12. The lots of cash was from Melb to entice him there ....and I mean if I was going to make someone one of the highest paid players in the game - my mind immediately goes to Ritch Clark.

(v) Are you choking? Tell Greg not to push so hard.

I'll translate -

Allow me to retort -

(i) Yeah not having a ruckman hurts us what do we do with only Sandilands, Griffin and Clarke? Next time run the forward debate as that actually has some merit.

(ii) Perth Heat won the title last year, there is no need

(iii) Nope - may need some help with this one ?Really Good on One???

(iv) Cool, there is a minor detail of Brisb wanting us to better 12. The lots of cash was from Melb to entice him there ....and I mean if I was going to make someone one of the highest paid players in the game - my mind immediately goes to Ritch Clark.

(v) Are you choking? Tell Greg not to push so hard.
MYMUMSAFATWHORE-IMEANCOW-MOO brisbane wanting u to better 12? when? on friday. yeah. you losers tried to play hardball and had ur bluff calld. deflect all you like about clarke and griffin u flog. they are both average ruckmen at best! mitch is a better ruckman than both those plodders and a much better option up forward. ur not all there if you think having those two is better than getting him. ur in denial MOO . just like ur american sailor father is!!! shit bucket boy moooooooooooooooooooo

MYMUMSAFATWHORE-IMEANCOW-MOO brisbane wanting u to better 12? when? on friday. yeah. you losers tried to play hardball and had ur bluff calld. deflect all you like about clarke and griffin u flog. they are both average ruckmen at best! mitch is a better ruckman than both those plodders and a much better option up forward. ur not all there if you think having those two is better than getting him. ur in denial MOO . just like ur american sailor father is!!! shit bucket boy moooooooooooooooooooo

Can I buy a vowel please Adriana?

Also it is called 'the enter key', meet it sometime.

Did your Mum make you put them back on your bed after you photographed them?

Grrrr Mr Lion wins again ......

Your club was shit this year, and you have lost Clark and picked up Hudson FFS - :

first bit - he's a demon, moo... Not a lion. :eek: and I know they look real but that's just my awesome ms paint cutting and pasting and a little bit of coloring in.

Second bit - we did get pick 12 for clark... My sources lead me to believe we can use that for a player. :thumbsu:

This comment falls perfectly under the guidelines of step 10. And I quote, "Really, you never wanted him. You're glad he's not a Docker now. He wanted too much money. We're too tall. The other club were unreasonable. The club did the right thing."

Lol You imbecile. Your fallable steps count for nothing. Logic defeats tantrum troll.

Thanks for so neatly fitting into my little pigeonhole. I hope it's comfortable in there. Oh look - you even have a little nametag above your pigeonhole. I've created special nametags for each of you. Yours says "Denial".

Delusional. You got badly burnt on the Freo' board and this thread is you throwing your toys out of your cot.:D Priceless.

Lol at all the mad Purps.

I especially liked the part where they all said "RAH!! We won't be seen as a farce any more! We're big kids now and we're gonna teach you how this shit will work from now on." Then Melbourne said "What was that you little purple pansy?" And then we went "Hahaha pretty good call MFC. Here, have a player." Then, with the pout of a scorned child, back in her pull-ups after wetting herself, having tried and failed to control her bladder the first time she tried big kids undies out, she cries "hmpf.. never wanted them anyway. I like my pull-ups and I don't like you."

Melbourne hack, get an average player in a dumb trade and think you are a shit hot club:eek:

An average player that you desperately wanted but somehow managed to **** up another trade again. :thumbsu:
Mitch could have been a handy ruckman when Sandy goes on holidays because he has a sore toe.

Remove this Banner Ad

A masterclass in trading: courtesy of Fremantle FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back