A pictorial tribute to Brad Sewell ..... enjoy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Shadforth

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran Hawthorn Hawks - Muston and Savage Player Sponsor 2010 Hawthorn Hawks - Smith and Savage 2011 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2009 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2008 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2007 Player Sponsor
Oct 15, 2003
Coolangatta Queensland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
002SewellBrad30.jpg

002SewellBrad29.jpg

002SewellBrad28.jpg

002SewellBrad27.jpg

002SewellBrad26.jpg

002SewellBrad25.jpg

002SewellBrad24.jpg

002SewellBrad23.jpg

002SewellBrad22.jpg

002SewellBrad21.jpg

002SewellBrad20.jpg

002SewellBrad14.jpg

002SewellBrad1.jpg

002SewellBrad001-2.jpg

js22afl_youngsters_wideweb__470x283.jpg

One of the guys. From left, Brad Sewell, Ben McGlynn, Stephen Gilham, Clinton Young and Grant Birchall.

Yes I reckon it is Matty Ball too.

I posted that pic after a game two seasons ago captioning it as Matty and a majority of posters howled me down saying it was Sewelly. So it went into my pics archives as one of Greg.

What I'll do is set up a poll for posters to judge and settle the matter for once and all.

Where did you manage to find the ones of Sewell when he was young? Congratz brad sewell. He deserved the Peter Crimmins Medal:thumbsu:

Yes I reckon it is Matty Ball too.

I posted that pic after a game two seasons ago captioning it as Matty and a majority of posters howled me down saying it was Sewelly. So it went into my pics archives as one of Greg.

What I'll do is set up a poll for posters to judge and settle the matter for once and all.

Definitely Matt Ball IMO. Send it to his Mum and ask, she will know for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bllody hell, it does not need a poll, or a debate. That top pic is not Sewelly. Should not even be questioned. It is CLEARLY Bally, for gods sake!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Your right, DESTRUCTION. no need wasting time with a poll, it is Matty for sure but when I posted it it was amazing how many came down on me saying I had got it wrong. Binxy would remember.

I'll remove the pic of Matty, after all it is a tribute to Brad.

While on the subject of Matt Ball he was a player I was sad to see not make it in the end. From all reports he was a force at Box Hill.

Problem in senior selection was that he was a little too slow and there were too many more slick movers, i.e: Sammy, Hodgey and others.

I believe he left Box Hill mid '07 season for overseas uni studies.

Crikey! A wild storm is developing here at Coolie. I have to pop out to bring in the washing :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

A pictorial tribute to Brad Sewell ..... enjoy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back