A serious mock draft

Remove this Banner Ad

whats ur problem with purto, i have played with him for about 1 yr now, he nearly won the game for us in the semi final for the herald sheild cup. hes a great bloke and wouldnt say that about anyone else. he will get drafted next yr, but no he wont go number 1 but pretty close to it, if he grows a little more

I think you're talking out of your ass :thumbsu:

It think i know who this is. Obviously a De La boy who lives in Murrumbeena.

There's a few but i can nail it down to one.

Pretty poor effort. Not at all funny.

and Purton Smith will never get drafted in his wildest dreams.

sorry, back in your box now w***er. :)

You have no idea "Rat Dog" you gimp why would you waste people's time and put Jack Purton-Smiths name to shame don't joke around your a disgrace to big footy and the administrators will be on your back don't put players down its not the Aussie/Dragons spirit.
Kind Regards,
Dragons.
Why would you waste people's time trying to be Sandy Dragons? your a disgrace to yourself w***er :)

whats ur problem with purto, i have played with him for about 1 yr now, he nearly won the game for us in the semi final for the herald sheild cup. hes a great bloke and wouldnt say that about anyone else. he will get drafted next yr, but no he wont go number 1 but pretty close to it, if he grows a little more
What complete and utter shit.

He is just an honest trier. He gets the ball handed to him on a player from the backline where he blazes everytime through the centre corridor.

Can this thread be deleted? I'm sure Jack would just be embarrassed by this thread.

you've got luke shuey not being drafted, and xav gotch and luke stanton being picked ahead of him. can i have some of what you're smoking?

shuey to go pick 30-40 FOR SURE

you've got luke shuey not being drafted, and xav gotch and luke stanton being picked ahead of him. can i have some of what you're smoking?

shuey to go pick 30-40 FOR SURE

hahahahahahaha!!
i think those two deserve a bit of credit, but i do agree with shuey goin 2, maybe early 3rd round

What complete and utter shit.

He is just an honest trier. He gets the ball handed to him on a player from the backline where he blazes everytime through the centre corridor.

Can this thread be deleted? I'm sure Jack would just be embarrassed by this thread.

no i dont believe jack would be embarassed by this because he knows he is a good player and he works a lot harder than who ever u are mate.
he is struggling with a knee problem but works his ass of every pree season. whats ur problem with him? i believe he will get drafted

It think i know who this is. Obviously a De La boy who lives in Murrumbeena.

There's a few but i can nail it down to one.

Pretty poor effort. Not at all funny.

and Purton Smith will never get drafted in his wildest dreams.

sorry, back in your box now w***er. :)

thankyou for your support against purton-smith. all those ppl who say he will get drafted need a reality check. at de la they have the golden boy xavier gotch who many believe will get drafted and a number of ppl who diagree. i reckon he will get drafted and if u reckon purton-smith will get drafted compare him to gotch. gotch is a much smarter footballer who have got immaculate skills and is a very smart footballer as well as being a hard nut on the field. just have a look at his tackle count for the tac cup. he might be small and this could cost him but purto is smaller and doesn't match up against gotch.
just a word of warning to those who want to suck purto off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

A serious mock draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back