Recommitted Aaron Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re talking about an essendon rumour that the essendon posters jumped all over as it pointed the blame away from the club.

The facts are he is in record saying he left essendon due to the suppliment program. Anything outside of this is a rumour.

Call it what you like, it's what happened.

People are past denial. The saga obviously cost us players - Carlisle, Melksham and Hibberd as examples.

Only way I’d take him is if it was for a pick in the 30’s.

Has shown nothing and apparently still is badly lacking the fitness to even PLAY afl let alone be good.

Should stay as Adelaide and Port won’t want to overpay but Essendon won’t deal him for nothing.

One of those awkward situations like Schace where his value to the club for where they were picked is higher than what it really should be now.
If I was looking to buy him in I’d have the same opinion.

As a seller of what was an expensive asset that has had a fair bit of work put into it you have a bit of an investment in it, so you tend to overvalue.

The potential is so blindingly obvious unfortunately, papers over his flaws

Call it what you like, it's what happened.

People are past denial. The saga obviously cost us players - Carlisle, Melksham and Hibberd as examples.
In your opinion.

It’s only essendon posters that believe the rumour. Everyone else took Ryder at his word and it looks like it was a great move for him.

In your opinion.

It’s only essendon posters that believe the rumour. Everyone else took Ryder at his word and it looks like it was a great move for him.

Essendon posters... teammates of Ryder's...

In any case, we're in the Aaron Francis thread, and nobody need look any further than your sig to see why it's completely pointless attempting a rational conversation with you on the topic.

I'm hoping this trade falls through. I do believe that we can get the best out of him. Really talented kid.

Lucky for us, the 2 Adelaide teams have a lot on their plate at the moment.
I'm kinda with you, I like seeing players succeed at their clubs rather than move on.

Mind you, our trading table is pretty quiet now - only Lobbe to Brisbane to go and still a second rounder on the table......

In your opinion.

Jeez this trade period must suck for you.

Yeah in hindsight it was a pretty big blunder, but even tho Crouch has developed into an AA mid, having a campaigner like him on our list would suck, so I'm pretty happy
Interested as to why you think Crouch is a campaigner? Comes across as an outstanding young guy who's worked really hard on the deficiencies in his game and while he barely does in media- he speaks very, very well. Probably the last guy in the AFL that I'd consider a campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are giving up all our picks for Gibbs, then I doubt we have anything left to offer for Francis. Not sure how he comes to us tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Aaron Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back