Media AB returns home

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to yet another woeful production of #Ratsmedia - gotta be quick, cos my lunch hour is nearly over, and my boss will hit me with a stick if I'm late.

I know the Wonders are devastated to lose this poster, because he had become a club favourite son. However the urge to return home to the Underground was too strong, and everyone's favourite admin Ant Bear has returned to win another flag (obviously it wasn't gonna happen at the other place).

So welcome back AB - thanks again for rigging the sim in our favour last season.....

Sean-Connery-Fist-Pump-US-Open.gif

Welcome to yet another woeful production of #Ratsmedia - gotta be quick, cos my lunch hour is nearly over, and my boss will hit me with a stick if I'm late.

I know the Wonders are devastated to lose this poster, because he had become a club favourite son. However the urge to return home to the Underground was too strong, and everyone's favourite admin Ant Bear has returned to win another flag (obviously it wasn't gonna happen at the other place).

So welcome back AB - thanks again for rigging the sim in our favour last season.....
No poem?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stealing my hashtag of #RatMedia after one thread, classy.

Good luck AB, enjoy your hole in the ground.
Stealing seems such a harsh word - I prefer the word borrowed, just like if the Hawks were to "borrow" the premiership cup, because that's the only way they'll ever get their hands on one :).

You know, there's 5 things I hate about people who don't finish what they started:

Oh there you are. Here's my question - are you back at work y- GET HIM!

stick hit.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Media AB returns home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back