Media AB returns home

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Cactus_

And that Bonz campaigner loves a shoop so he’s definitely a keeper

But this is a SpermRats thread, so lets hang sh*t on them instead.

Hey did you hear that whore haydo plays for them as well? What a deadset slurry.
They even made a seperate thread for him so he must have nudes of philreich or something. Honestly can’t think of another reason why they’d give him a seperate thread.

Chiefs bandwidth is precious, and shouldn’t be wasted.
Don't be disgusting ABV: it's close to dinner time, and I wouldn't want a comment like that to put anyone off their food!!!!

I like Cactus_

And that Bonz campaigner loves a shoop so he’s definitely a keeper

But this is a SpermRats thread, so lets hang sh*t on them instead.

Hey did you hear that whore haydo plays for them as well? What a deadset slurry.
They even made a seperate thread for him so he must have nudes of philreich or something. Honestly can’t think of another reason why they’d give him a seperate thread.

Chiefs bandwidth is precious, and shouldn’t be wasted.

Wow. The Vampires had a stronger list.

Welcome to yet another woeful production of #Ratsmedia - gotta be quick, cos my lunch hour is nearly over, and my boss will hit me with a stick if I'm late.

I know the Wonders are devastated to lose this poster, because he had become a club favourite son. However the urge to return home to the Underground was too strong, and everyone's favourite admin Ant Bear has returned to win another flag (obviously it wasn't gonna happen at the other place).

So welcome back AB - thanks again for rigging the sim in our favour last season.....

That was a minor rigging compared to his other body of work.

What's on the menu?
Oh I’ve already eaten dinner. That was Asian greens wok tossed in garlic, and an Italian dish that is made out of hollowed out pane di casa. It’s actually pretty awesome.

You hollow out the loaf of bread, the more dense it is the better, and you let it sit overnight. Then you take the flesh of the bread and dunk it in an egg mixture with parsley, garlic and some light seasoning. You mould the egg-soaked bread into large footy-shaped balls and pop them in a lightly oiled fry pan to sear.

Once that is done, you grab the egg footy’s and let them slow cook in your pasta sauce.

Then you slice it, sprinkle some Parmesan on it, and enjoy.

But that was dinner, now I’m thinking it might be time for a dozen dumplings to tide me over until dessert.

Got a big arse fruit salad and some yoghurt that needs eating.

Oh I’ve already eaten dinner. That was Asian greens wok tossed in garlic, and an Italian dish that is made out of hollowed out pane di casa. It’s actually pretty awesome.

You hollow out the loaf of bread, the more dense it is the better, and you let it sit overnight. Then you take the flesh of the bread and dunk it in an egg mixture with parsley, garlic and some light seasoning. You mould the egg-soaked bread into large footy-shaped balls and pop them in a lightly oiled fry pan to sear.

Once that is done, you grab the egg footy’s and let them slow cook in your pasta sauce.

But that was dinner, now I’m thinking it might be time for a dozen dumplings to tide me over until dessert.

I just put on a kilo reading that........

It's really quite a story, and the humour really depends on shared context and understanding.

See, our friend Ant Bear, for very many seasons, seemed to play in no position other than the midfield "premium" positions. This resulted in many league awards, because this league refuses to acknowledge anybody not playing at ruck rover.

This obsession with stats without considering where players are named - which is very clearly detrimental to the league and ultimately will negatively impact retention rate season-to-season - has led to very questionable results, such as manangatang being snubbed from All-Sweet FA honours on the back of one of the greatest posting seasons of all time. Of course, mang was excluded for not playing enough games in the backline, but then a full-time midfielder, who played every single game in the midfield, was named in the back pocket! Tehe! What a giggle!

So now Ant Bear is returning to the Swamprats after being played somewhere other than ruck rover at the Wonders. The insinuation is that AB is moving to again play in the "premium" position.

Naturally, all of this has broken me as a poster - BIG TIME - and now I'm writing this melt of an explanation on my phone instead of working, studying, or bettering myself as a human in any way, shape, or form.

It's really very funny. :)

reminds me -

I really like the Italian bread salad with tomato, capsicum, cucumber, roasted corn, anchovies and heavy garlic peppery dressing. I chuck a boiled egg in and maybe some cornichons and pickled chillii

It's really quite a story, and the humour really depends on shared context and understanding.

See, our friend Ant Bear, for very many seasons, seemed to play in no position other than the midfield "premium" positions. This resulted in many league awards, because this league refuses to acknowledge anybody not playing at ruck rover.

This obsession with stats without considering where players are named - which is very clearly detrimental to the league and ultimately will negatively impact retention rate season-to-season - has led to very questionable results, such as manangatang being snubbed from All-Sweet FA honours on the back of one of the greatest posting seasons of all time. Of course, mang was excluded for not playing enough games in the backline, but then a full-time midfielder, who played every single game in the midfield, was named in the back pocket! Tehe! What a giggle!

So now Ant Bear is returning to the Swamprats after being played somewhere other than ruck rover at the Wonders. The insinuation is that AB is moving to again play in the "premium" position.

Naturally, all of this has broken me as a poster - BIG TIME - and now I'm writing this melt of an explanation on my phone instead of working, studying, or bettering myself as a human in any way, shape, or form.

It's really very funny. :)
Thank you for doing your part to quench my ever-present thirst for knowledge. I will be providing my much anticipated thoughts on the matter at a later date, once I have properly digested your informative, emotionally-charged, and adequately succinct explanation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you for doing your part to quench my ever-present thirst for knowledge. I will be providing my much anticipated thoughts on the matter at a later date, once I have properly digested your informative, emotionally-charged, and adequately succinct explanation.

ok

I think I just blew my load! o_O I gunna hunt some bread loaf!

Wow. The Vampires had a stronger list.
😡 Ima take one of those dishes you keep posting photos of in the master chef thread and jam it down your neck with a ramrod.

So, how’s everyone’s off season going? Pegging out new veggie gardens? Swapping Dry July golden tickets on social media? Digging around your garage trying to find your old ThighMaster?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media AB returns home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back