Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The request apparently came from mods .not from me . If people wish to post they always could . What they post is upto mod control .

I am keeping my posts qooty related
All good, it was the right call to do so and at the end of the day, we can keep this all qooty related and have some fun in the safe space of the Sweet FA. Hope to see you come back and just be yourself!

You don't want to know them...

But on topic if Raz is interested in returning, I would think his first port of call would be the Swamprats, if he's comfortable returning there. If he wants a change of scenery I'd be happy to talk to him.

But on topic if Raz is interested in returning, I would think his first port of call would be the Swamprats, if he's comfortable returning there. If he wants a change of scenery I'd be happy to talk to him.

If Raz was serious about rejoining, I’d be reaching out to Tigerturbulance —- Turbo is an experienced captain who has mentored multiple rookies over the years. The Old Boys posting style would be the closest to what Raz was posting in Week 1, combine that with an active playing list and I think the Old Boys would be the best place to nurture and support a rookie like Raz to succeed in the long term

If Raz was serious about rejoining, I’d be reaching out to Tigerturbulance —- Turbo is an experienced captain who has mentored multiple rookies over the years. The Old Boys posting style would be the closest to what Raz was posting in Week 1, combine that with an active playing list and I think the Old Boys would be the best place to nurture and support a rookie like Raz to succeed in the long term
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swamp rats signing new contract

Roll on qooty

damicky
Well it's great to see teams conducting rehearsals when signing up players these days.

We wouldn't want anymore Captains wiped out for half the season for silly little reasons anymore.

Swamprats smart to rehearse your signing.

too bad he ignored you and went the complete opposite way

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

Name (your BigFooty username): Raz
Preferred Position 1 (optional):
Preferred Position 2 (optional):
Preferred Position 3 (optional):
Preferred Team (if you have one): s amp rats
State (optional):
How did you hear about the S.F.A?: dragodelph
Feels like you should ditch them for the Gumbies

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad