Sport Access to swans games (file downloads)

Remove this Banner Ad

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I wanted to dabble in creating videos of swans highlights.

I can't recall the name of the forum, but there was a place that hosted torrents of afl games for downloads. I think it was like aus.sierules or something along those lines.

I used to be a member a while back but accidentally deleted my torrents so got suspended for not contributing uploads. I attempted to request access but got a nil response.

Does anyone know the site I'm talking about. And if so, would you be willing to send me a link to sign up? From memory you needed an existing member to give you a link and essentially vouch for you.

Otherwise. Does anyone else know how I can access download of swans games?

I wanted to dabble in creating videos of swans highlights.

I can't recall the name of the forum, but there was a place that hosted torrents of afl games for downloads. I think it was like aus.sierules or something along those lines.

I used to be a member a while back but accidentally deleted my torrents so got suspended for not contributing uploads. I attempted to request access but got a nil response.

Does anyone know the site I'm talking about. And if so, would you be willing to send me a link to sign up? From memory you needed an existing member to give you a link and essentially vouch for you.

Otherwise. Does anyone else know how I can access download of swans games?
Hi Go The Swannies, you were nearly right just dot is in the wrong place as it's .es but a member needs 3000 bonus points to give someone an invite code and I only have just over 1000. I hope there's someone on here that can help you with that.

Hi Go The Swannies, you were nearly right just dot is in the wrong place as it's .es but a member needs 3000 bonus points to give someone an invite code and I only have just over 1000. I hope there's someone on here that can help you with that.
Thanks for the info poundgirl. If anyone out there has enough points to swing an invite my way please send me a PM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sport Access to swans games (file downloads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back