Adam Simpson is off to the Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Now do I assume that our assistant coaching program will become hot property? The amount of successful coaches it produces...the results speak for themselves.

We should have a frigging line of coaches knocking down our door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn. Good luck to Adam, I wish him all the best, so long as he doesn't beat us.
I can't see that happening for a long time.

Sorry you guys got raided. One of those horrible things in footy. You have a great guy, he gets another job. Thanks and congrats again on your win.

I hope Simmo is what we need. (to beat teams like you:p)

Regards:thumbsu:

You guys able to shed any light on Simpson's style as a coach? I know his strong philosophies reportedly impressed greatly in all his interviews, though it can be hard to read assistants when ultimately they're not the ones making the final decisions.

Sorry to pinch him.

Well done to Simmo, really cant be prouder of the way our footy club is put together, this coaching group of ours just keeps developing coaches, thats 3 current AFL senior coaches who have plied their trade under Clarko at the HFC, really proud of this footy club

Get Voss or Dew.

Does anyone know what Guerra wants to do after footy?

He does want to coach. I read on the Hawthorn website that he did some work with the Oakleigh Chargers and I heard (unconfirmed) on the radio a bit earlier that he will be coaching Echuca next year.

"Having recently undertaken a Level 2 coaching accreditation course, and a diploma of management, Guerra has been working with TAC Cup side Oakleigh Chargers over the past few years and hopes to remain in the game in a coaching capacity."

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2013-10-02/dual-premiership-player-guerra-retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Simpson is off to the Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back