Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not even the equal of Jesse Hogan

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
I agree. Jye Amiss is way better. Watched the derby?

Given this Fred is more than 6 years old and Wurst Coast are now officially the worst team in the history of the AFL and Simpson still hasn’t been sacked, even after losing the Derby by 101 points… you really have to wonder if the OP might have backfired slightly 🤷‍♂️

Nisbett loves inflicting pain on Simpson

Won't sack him. Instead will prolong the misery

Given this Fred is more than 6 years old and Wurst Coast are now officially the worst team in the history of the AFL and Simpson still hasn’t been sacked, even after losing the Derby by 101 points… you really have to wonder if the OP might have backfired slightly 🤷‍♂️
What this talk about him being sacked?

This Fred is about his sac.

Rumours are we’ll see it soon.

You could have Leigh Matthews in his prime coaching us at the moment and he wouldn't win many, they just seem to give up and lose all intensity. I guess we could do with that Priority Pick after all.

You could have Leigh Matthews in his prime coaching us at the moment and he wouldn't win many, they just seem to give up and lose all intensity. I guess we could do with that Priority Pick after all.

What else would you like for your clubs woeful season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s got the team in this position though thru his inability and miss reading where your list is at. Historically woeful team and you just leave the guy in charge still.

He’s got the team in this position though thru his inability and miss reading where your list is at. Historically woeful team and you just leave the guy in charge still.
We're not Freo, thinking you just change a coach at a time when the club is low on talent and just had 3 seniors retire will only bring on more pain. Ride out the hard times and build back from top 10 draft picks, plus get back some WA talent from east. You can't just click your fingers in our case and expect immediate response, stay strong and ride it out like Pro's. I know most are just mind controlled by the Eastern media who demand a head every time a club goes through hardship but West Coast isn't your every day "Making up the Numbers" AFL club, we are the big show in town. Freo is Not!

We're not Freo, thinking you just change a coach at a time when the club is low on talent and just had 3 seniors retire will only bring on more pain. Ride out the hard times and build back from top 10 draft picks, plus get back some WA talent from east. You can't just click your fingers in our case and expect immediate response, stay strong and ride it out like Pro's. I know most are just mind controlled by the Eastern media who demand a head every time a club goes through hardship but West Coast isn't your every day "Making up the Numbers" AFL club, we are the big show in town. Freo is Not!

Did anyone just understand that ?

200.gif

West Coast suck
They keep losing by over 100 points

You’re not Freo, you are worse than we have ever been. You’ve lost by over 100 points 5 times this year. Freo have done it 11 times in our whole History.

You can’t do a worse job and players aren’t even trying.

You’re not Freo, you are worse than we have ever been. You’ve lost by over 100 points 5 times this year. Freo have done it 11 times in our whole History.

You can’t do a worse job and players aren’t even trying.
So just wipe the previous 30 years of success and 100K+ members? Freo have won nothing.

So just wipe the previous 30 years of success and 100K+ members? Freo have won nothing.
you aint going to get any acknowledgment from these numpties mate. The 30 years of poo that Freo dished up is conveniently ignored when West Coast have 2 bad seasons.

Tall poppy syndrome at its finest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back