Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Who should be sacked is Longmanure, apparently has a list to go all the way but is sitting 14th on the ladder. I'd hate to see where Freo sit once Serong, Brayshaw, Darcy and Young all leave to play in finals at another club like Neale, Cerra, Hogan, Lobb, Acres, B. Hill, Logue, Tucker and a slew of other players who jumped the sinking ship that is Freo.

Who should be sacked is Longmanure, apparently has a list to go all the way but is sitting 14th on the ladder. I'd hate to see where Freo sit once Serong, Brayshaw, Darcy and Young all leave to play in finals at another club like Neale, Cerra, Hogan, Lobb, Acres, B. Hill, Logue, Tucker and a slew of other players who jumped the sinking ship that is Freo.
Jeez, you’re coming in hot.

Jeez, you’re coming in hot.
Sure is. Time to revive a classic...

trying-too-hard

I heard on a pod cast that Simmo owns two Hungry Jacks. Is it possible they can’t sack him otherwise he’ll blow the lid on some side deals?

There must be a reason we don’t know about. How can anybody in a management role perform so poorly and not be replaced?

Seems like Nissy has executed poor Simmo and leaked the news to Eddie. I hope Simmo put in some effort and mowed his front lawn on the weekend.

I heard on a pod cast that Simmo owns two Hungry Jacks. Is it possible they can’t sack him otherwise he’ll blow the lid on some side deals?

There must be a reason we don’t know about. How can anybody in a management role perform so poorly and not be replaced?
Try their new ice cream
It’s called “ Soft Cap “

noooo dont ruin the fun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back