Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever the next coach is they would be mad to not recruit Sydney Stack next year.

Could be the makings of a Matthew Knights comeback, views Triggering Tiger Aristotle Pickett

IMG_0219.jpeg

Could be the makings of a Matthew Knights comeback, views Triggering Tiger Aristotle Pickett

View attachment 2043388
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

I'll be sure to buy the West Australian tomorrow.
Won't need to read the bay for entertainment for the day.

Knights was a very good coach and would be an ideal fit.

Agreed. zackah's hero James Hird stabbed Knighta in the back, and we all know what happened to Essingtin afterwards.

He won a premiership at Geelong as their VFL coach too

images

Thoughts smasha ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be sure to buy the West Australian tomorrow.
Won't need to read the bay for entertainment for the day.
its just a centrefold of harley reid.

Listen up Ronald McDonald

No coach could have done better with a cooked/aging list and injuries than what Ooze did this season.

Your lack of sheer football IQ and knowledge is obvious.

Dimma left your club up fudge Creek, its his fault your club will face 10 plus years without finals action/rebuild (esp when you consider Tassie enters the draft in 2026)

You also said K-Train would kick 50 plus goals this year.

homer-simpsons-the-simpsons.gif

#AnotherElmerZinger

Listen up Ronald McDonald

No coach could have done better with a cooked/aging list and injuries than what Ooze did this season.

Your lack of sheer football IQ and knowledge is obvious.

Dimma left your club up fudge Creek, its his fault your club will face 10 plus years without finals action/rebuild (esp when you consider Tassie enters the draft in 2026)

You also said K-Train would kick 50 plus goals this year.

homer-simpsons-the-simpsons.gif

#AnotherElmerZinger
Shut up D/H, I don't have to love your mates because you do.

Shut up D/H, I don't have to love your mates because you do.

My point is, it's impossible to know whether Ooze can coach or not giving all your injuries this season and aging players who are falling off a cliff.

You are also losing Baker and Dusty at the end of the season..

He needs a few more years grace to rebuild a very talentless and old squad with no real good kids/youf coming through.

My point is, it's impossible to know whether Ooze can coach or not giving all your injuries this season and aging players who are falling off a cliff.

You are also losing Baker and Dusty at the end of the season..

He needs a few more years grace to rebuild a very talentless and old squad with no real good kids/youf coming through.
Even If he has a full list he's still a crap coach and a I'm sick of is weekly excuses, he's like a parrott who repeats the same excuses every week.

Even If he has a full list he's still a crap coach and a I'm sick of is weekly excuses, he's like a parrott repeats the same excuses every week.

He is a first year coach, he will improve/get better with that over time.
You need patience and accept the fact the next couple of years will be painful for Tigers fans. It's the AFL's Equalisation policy setting in, Hawthorn went though it after 2016 too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back