Club Focus Adelaide Crows 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Nah, Berg has played decent AFL games... Burgess hasn't.

I guess the 3 goals against the Hawks didn't count.

There is no difference between Berg and Burgess. They are both ok depth, nothing more.

I guess the 3 goals against the Hawks didn't count.

There is no difference between Berg and Burgess. They are both ok depth, nothing more.
Didn't do much apart from that though.

Berg has a higher upside than Burgess... just lacks consistency.

Has played numerous decent games for us.

I wouldn't say he's got any upside either, he's been in the system a long time and we've seen it a small handful of times.

Nor did 'Berg this year who is being vastly overrated at this point. Both lack consistency but can play the odd decent game and the upside both have is a depth KPF.

If we assume Burgess has a contract for next year once Neal-Bullen and Peatling are added then Adelaide will have 40 players on the list and no-one still out of contract.

Unless list sizes have changed don't you need a minimum of three draft picks? Unless someone gets moved to the rookie list I'm not currently sure Adelaide meet the criteria....

If we assume Burgess has a contract for next year once Neal-Bullen and Peatling are added then Adelaide will have 40 players on the list and no-one still out of contract.

Unless list sizes have changed don't you need a minimum of three draft picks? Unless someone gets moved to the rookie list I'm not currently sure Adelaide meet the criteria....
38 max on senior list allowed and yes need 3 pick which can include upgrading a rookie instead of using late picks

if your numbers are right keen to see which contracted players they delist to try move to rookie list

Adelaide should have 1 main list spot and 2 rookie spots available once all these deals are done.

You'd think we would find someone to downgrade if we were interested in taking Welsh, and we should be interested.

38 max on senior list allowed and yes need 3 pick which can include upgrading a rookie instead of using late picks

if your numbers are right keen to see which contracted players they delist to try move to rookie list
Strachan, Smith and Schoenberg seem the most likely. Obviously not all three, but at least one I imagine will be demoted.

Strachan, Smith and Schoenberg seem the most likely. Obviously not all three, but at least one I imagine will be demoted.
Burgess too.

Personally would delist Burgess, Strachan & Smith (ahead of Hamill & Gollant).

Looks like we will move players to rookie list, then upgrade Keane as our 3rd national draft pick.

1 Jones
2 Keays
3 Berry
4 Murphy
5 Crouch
6 Curtin
7 Thilthorpe
8 Rachele
9 Pedlar
10 Edwards
11Dawson
12 Walker
13 Soligo
14 Cook
15 Michalanney
16 Taylor
17 Hinge
18 Ryan
19 Rankine
20 Worrell
21 Schoenberg
22 Nankervis
23 N Murray
24 Laird
25 Milera
26 Dowling
27 Fogarty
28 Smith
29 Sholl
30 Bond
31 Butts
32 O'Brien
33 Strachan
34 Cumming Free agent
35 Pick 4
36 Neale-Bullen - Still to happen (pick 25)
37 Peatling - Still to happen (future second)
38 Welsh Father son
39 Keane upgrade

Rookies
1 Borlase
2 T Murray
3 - Rookie Pick

Cat B Rookie
1 Gallagher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Adelaide Crows 2024

Remove this Banner Ad