Club Focus Port Adelaide 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Still think Port will find a way to get him on their list. A bit like his cousin Trent Bugoyne who never ended up making it but there were flow on benefits that came/are coming in the form of Jase and Rome. Plus, there's something special about drafting cousins who both have fathers that played in the club's first AFL premiership exactly 20 years ago.

Ky may not be the best Burgoyne, but you would hate to lose the opportunity to draft Percy if he ends up being a gun.
I like the romance of it, but I’m not sure if Port would do it. It will probably come down to what Port does with its current list of rookies.

Unfortunately, a lot of the Port FS options Port are all flankers/wings, which isn’t entirely a pressing need. I think this is the 2024 class (I dont believe any will go round 1).

1. Louie Montgomery
2. Benny Barrett (NGA)
3. Rome Burgoyne
4. Ky Burgoyne
5. Oliver Francou

The 2025 class has a Waklin (who is the only key position FS) and another Francou. Waklin is meant to be highly rated as a bottom ager this year.

Not sure how many of these guys will get drafted, but Port’s list could have a very 2004 feel to it over the next couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Port Adelaide 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back