Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus. Reading some of the rumours make me sick. (Even if they aren’t true)
Tough few years for players at AFC, with the death of Phil Walsh, then this camp at the end of 2017.
Everyone handles things in their own way, and it can impact people in different ways, but I could really tell, that CEY was a traumatised man on radio.
I try put myself in the players shoes and ask how I would’ve gone on the camp. Defiantly wouldn’t have lasted, geez.

About the power stance - You can only imagine what the Richmond boys were thinking, they were right in the midst of a 12 month journey of capturing something genuine, an honesty to themselves and teammates, embracing imperfections, ignoring outside pressures, compartmentalizing football separately to their everyday lives and most of all just having fun and loving the game again. Totally changing the culture at the club

They walkout GF day and witness 22 Adelaide blokes + one flog coach standing in a Power Rangers stance staring them down 😂 How did they keep a straight face?

Was posted on our board.........an article from the DailyMail UK about a camp by Mankind Projects. Article written by Tom Mitchelson 13th March 2010. Everything said or whispered about at the Crows happened at this particular camp back then......horrendous stuff.

If someone wants to find it and link it here ..... I have no idea how to do that, sorry

Was posted on our board.........an article from the DailyMail UK about a camp by Mankind Projects. Article written by Tom Mitchelson 13th March 2010. Everything said or whispered about at the Crows happened at this particular camp back then......horrendous stuff.

If someone wants to find it and link it here ..... I have no idea how to do that, sorry

About the power stance - You can only imagine what the Richmond boys were thinking, they were right in the midst of a 12 month journey of capturing something genuine, an honesty to themselves and teammates, embracing imperfections, ignoring outside pressures, compartmentalizing football separately to their everyday lives and most of all just having fun and loving the game again. Totally changing the culture at the club

They walkout GF day and witness 22 Adelaide blokes + one flog coach standing in a Power Rangers stance staring them down How did they keep a straight face?
They were probably thinking about how the Crows had absolutely flogged Geelong and GWS the previous two weeks.

The bullshit line that adelaide choked on grand final day should be put to bed forever.
Adelaide were +279 in 2nd qtrs throughout 2017. By far the best differential for any team and any quarter in the comp. The tiges upped their pressure rating from 190 to an unheard of 228 in the 2nd.
It was a calculated move that disrupted the crows mindset and game plan.
Salty flogs who just couldn't accept that the tigers were actually bloody good decided to stick the boots into both the tiges and crows.
Since then its been shown that we are a good team and the crows were simply beaten by a better team on the day.
A record breaking team that won 22 games straight at the mcg and 2 flags in 3 years.
No shame in that at all.
Check the thread title DH.

This one time at Crows camp ...... somebody stuck a football up my arse

I was waterboarded into expressing eternal love for Rundle Mall

Adelaide:

Abandon-Ship-300x200.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did a deep dive on this back when it broke. The 'mankind project' seems like a borderline cult, one guy in the US killed himself because of them and they target AA meetings. The guy that runs this particular branch the Crows used was an absolute New Age chakra lunatic from his interviews as well, grew up in a commune and going on about four energies. Can't remember what thread I infodumped in, maybe this one or one on the main board.

I was waterboarded into expressing eternal love for Rundle Mall

Adelaide:

Abandon-Ship-300x200.jpg
Keath was the only really elite player we lost and can be replaced immediately by Doedee. CEY is an okay fringe player but injury prone, Betts is cooked, Jenkins was toxic and Greenwood still isn't fit enough for the AFL. Structurally losing Jenkins probably hurts us the most as KPF aren't easily replaced but his form in the last year isn't worth mourning the loss of imo.

Isn't Greenwood some sort of happy clapper sky pilot? I read somewhere GC have a bunch of those freaks, he might fit in better, sounds like he didn't exactly part well from the Crows.
Never before have I heard the phrase “happy clappy sky pilot”. Not the sky pilot bit.

But I love it so much I am making a commitment here and now to employ it every opportunity

They walkout GF day and witness 22 Adelaide blokes + one flog coach standing in a Power Rangers stance staring them down 😂 How did they keep a straight face?

They actually don’t keep a straight face. Cotchin laughs when they break to run to positions and the crows are still staring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back