Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Remove this Banner Ad

They actually don’t keep a straight face. Cotchin laughs when they break to run to positions and the crows are still staring.
I noticed that as well and it wasn't just Cotchin ... quite a few Richmond players were smirking and it was smart psychological play .
It definitely broke the power in the stance , if they were going to do it you need the element of surprise .
To do it 3 weeks in a row is just plain silly .

ilyMail UK about a camp by Mankind Projects. Article written by Tom Mitchelson 13th March 2010. Everything said or whispered about at the Crows happened at this particular camp back then......horrendous stuff.

It's laughable.

Wonder if all if you keyboard warriors would have the guts to rip in to followers of a certain other religion?

I don't think that other religion even got a mention during the institutional child abuse royal commission.

But to be sure, which one are you referring to?

Shaun Hart, well known god botherer and failed Family First Senate candidate, has been back heading up their Excellence Program (development) for a couple years.
From all accounts he's a good person to have at your club.

It's not like Christian values are awful, plenty of people send their kids to schools to be taught Judeo-Christian values.

Reality is 80-90% of Christians are actually great people who genuinely care about others and can be excellent in their chosen field, then there's the 10-20% who are not.

It's not like Christian values are awful, plenty of people send their kids to schools to be taught Judeo-Christian values.

Reality is 80-90% of Christians are actually great people who genuinely care about others and can be excellent in their chosen field, then there's the 10-20% who are not.
Sure, but Family First Senate candidate? That bit for me equals concerning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Satan sits at one end of the christian spectrum.

Can someone tl;dr exactly what the rumours are on what happened on this camp?
I am genuinely in the dark on this whole saga and cbf reading through 24 pages.

Cheers :)
I am under the impression Collective Minds is an offshoot of, or under the umbrella of, Mankind Project.

I found this to be a good resource http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?4,12552,page=1

Here is an article from a journalist who went "undercover" on a Mankind Project weekend https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ns-weird-weekend-naked-woodland-warriors.html

I don't think that other religion even got a mention during the institutional child abuse royal commission.

But to be sure, which one are you referring to?
tbf that religion has issues in certain sectors that are just as bad

*cough child brides cough

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

JL saying this morning that Don Pyke said they let the disappointment linger too long rather than address it straight away.

My assumption is the camp was then aimed at a shock type therapy to address and the dismiss it all in one camp.

They actually are, its just the rational liberal democratic society than spread geographically with Christianity has chosen to ignore the horrible ones.

Wonder if all if you keyboard warriors would have the guts to rip in to followers of a certain other religion?
Yeah true. Dalai Llama is a ****ing campaigner.

Sure, but Family First Senate candidate? That bit for me equals concerning.
Not really, it’s a reasonable purse at the end. Wouldnt have to do much either other than sit or walk a few metres on a vote.

The GC could do with some structure and purpose.

God actually does know they need it .

Some other clubs have some very religious players that are great leaders

poor aaron hall.

Have you ever met anyone that is content with life, stop and say,' hmmm, you know what I could do with now, some religion.'

Broken people looking for forgiveness

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back