Adelaide United 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to disagree with FAITH in as much as I love Cassio, Zullo is a far superior player nowadays and he will find it very hard to get back in. Djite is another matter, Jeronimo is very hit and miss and Bruce could be important on his off days. Have to wonder if Golec is injured because he didnt even make the bench.

We were lucky last night but we played well until tiring and I reckon things will only ge better.

Have to disagree with FAITH in as much as I love Cassio, Zullo is a far superior player nowadays and he will find it very hard to get back in. Djite is another matter, Jeronimo is very hit and miss and Bruce could be important on his off days. Have to wonder if Golec is injured because he didnt even make the bench.

We were lucky last night but we played well until tiring and I reckon things will only ge better.

We should play Djite in Away games. After all Jeronimo can't score away! HAHA :D

This is very very true. Also im not sold on Mabil starting just yet, give him a 30min burst when the opposition tire and he will cause enormous problems for even the best defences.

This is very very true. Also im not sold on Mabil starting just yet, give him a 30min burst when the opposition tire and he will cause enormous problems for even the best defences.

Alright at least have him start within the next few weeks. Maybe next week is a bit too soon. I'll retract my opinion on that. :)

What we lack without Cassio last night went beyond talent. Leadership was sorely missed.

did anyone notice how bad that big Indian guy behind the bar was last night?? I asked for a beer and not only does he pour it half way, he questioned why I was complaining. :mad: BTW this was the bar behind the eastern stand! AEC staff are hopeless in general but this guy was a whole new level of hopeless.

How can u say we dont miss cassio. Put him at lb zullo lw and attack
Jeronimo next to djite up top and carcussca conrolling the mid
My opinion is we dont, Zullo at left back and Cirio on the left when Carrusca comes back. Leadership however is a different story and thats where as pointed out we did miss him but as a player we have a superior option now. Its a moot point anyway as hes a month away at least.

One thing that disappointed me last night was Ossies game. Won the ball well but gave the ball away alot, it should be Lustica/Sanchez distributing the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My opinion is we dont, Zullo at left back and Cirio on the left when Carrusca comes back. Leadership however is a different story and thats where as pointed out we did miss him but as a player we have a superior option now. Its a moot point anyway as hes a month away at least.

One thing that disappointed me last night was Ossies game. Won the ball well but gave the ball away alot, it should be Lustica/Sanchez distributing the ball.

He was very nervous last night. Some stupid passes and lack of defensive pressure. Wasn't a good game from him.

This is the thing about our squad, the depth is so good that another game like that from Malik and bang Sanchez slots back in. Every spot is covered however niggly stupid injuries arent helping early on. This is where early points are so vital for what I expect will be a mid season surge.

Have always been a rap for Mckain too and it's great to see him playing so well now.

Our best player.

Yep. He should be ok for the WSW game the week after. If his injury is serious then they'd announce how long he'd be out for, but considering they only said for the CCM game then he should be good after that.

Its a big blow but they are beatable even without him. Sanchez should be back and Lustica can push further up. Bowles is also out for at least a month, but Elrich can move to RB. Easy week on the track to save the legs and crash into Flores and Co.

Watching the WSW game yesterday made me a tad jealous of the atmosphere. Our Active Support is great, it's just everyone around them that aren't. If only the whole of Hindmarsh chants at game! I love how every WSW fans gets involved in the "Who we sing for?" "We sing for the Wanderers"!! Also the stadium Poznan was amazing. Unlike anything I've ever seen in the A-league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide United 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back