Health ADHD Discussions & Supporting Group Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Task after task after task, and then you go to bed and hear the click of the oven that you were preheating for dinner.
Yep! I am forever forgetting to eat bc my mind is elsewhere. I fed my child these U beaut amazing meals but after work and all that effort, I can’t be arsed sitting down eating plus I don’t. I stand to eat! Every meal. Hence why I don’t go out with people to restaurants lol

I am like a child that can never sit still. There maybe a convo going on at the table but I’m sitting with 3 people down… well in my head I am as I sit watching everybody else bar what’s going on in front on me.

And look… see how quickly I went off tangent!

finally got diagnosed ADHA, and high functioning autism, a few months ago. The Physc said he knew within 5 minutes.

I did a bit of my own research and knew i ticked all the boxes, but just did the male thing of putting it off.

on the happy pills vyvance (30mg) and slowly getting used to my brain not functioning at either top gear or in reverse. probably not good news for Chief as i now spend less time on BF when i should be working.
I curse modern medicine!

Remove this Banner Ad

Health ADHD Discussions & Supporting Group Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back