AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t see anything under “schedule” on the AE site using my iPhone.. is this same for everyone?

Nope...that isn't up yet. Nor is the standings.

Just hope you aren't playing me and you will be fine.

:)

Went rogue and swapped to LV to potentially get the ND win - bad luck Demonic Ascent !

Just checked that can't believe the Raiders got up, especially after how they looked early. Probably the only time I'll hit 14/16 and I still lost! Nice work, it's always risky going the switch but paid off for you this week. :thumbsu:

Just checked that can't believe the Raiders got up, especially after how they looked early. Probably the only time I'll hit 14/16 and I still lost! Nice work, it's always risky going the switch but paid off for you this week. :thumbsu:

I'm cooked in overall already so will play for ND and streak (Y)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon that's pretty close to truth... :D

Though the result would suggest the apprentice has surpassed the master??

That's what happens when I build a dodgy Death Star with a broken screen door to the power reactor.

i can only find 1 team that i really love for 3XKO unless i use my 2nd selection either for or against another team. and dont really want to use my 2nd selection for or against teams this early in the season.

i can only find 1 team that i really love for 3XKO unless i use my 2nd selection either for or against another team. and dont really want to use my 2nd selection for or against teams this early in the season.

Browns will roll football team

Easy ‘nuff

How long do you think the comp will go for?

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Back