AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

GG 2-0 16th overall in confidence. Me 0-2 13th overall in confidence. ND is a campaigner of a comp.

No different than the NFL mate. It isn’t who you play it is WHEN you play them.

;)

true, tho the who does apply to the jets. (i was gonna say browns but)

Not sure why he is all worked up anyhow. We know who the dynasty is in ND.

I am headed towards a winning streak inversely proportional to Browns losing streak under the analytics bros

;)

Bold... But can't argue with results.

I'm just glad I only burnt 1CR on lol, jags

Not really to me. Surprised to see many people on the Jags. Miami are a year ahead of Jags in their rebuild.

Not really to me. Surprised to see many people on the Jags. Miami are a year ahead of Jags in their rebuild.
I think that Indy win threw some people off with where the Jags are at (myself included)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arizona with one of the biggest wreckingballs in AE history. I jumped on them because i didnt want to use my 2nd strike for the Colts and against Jets.

serves me right.

JeffDunne reminder that the bucs beat broncos but the site has people tipping the bucs as incorrect, losing a strike, and losing a hot streak point.

also means people like me cant select a 3xko selection for week 4 because we're incorrectly labeled as eliminated.

JeffDunne reminder that the bucs beat broncos but the site has people tipping the bucs as incorrect, losing a strike, and losing a hot streak point.

also means people like me cant select a 3xko selection for week 4 because we're incorrectly labeled as eliminated.

There are people like you??!?!!!

no, there arent. but there are people in a similar situation ae-wise (to be precise)

I was worried—I always think of you as unique and special

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Back