Teams AF: Post Your Current Team Here

Remove this Banner Ad

28usas0.jpg

Impressive stat and well done with your team representaton. Personally I've got 4 with the Martin's, Parker and Harvey

The carnage teams:

My team after:
boomer > smith
beams > Greene

Week after week Gibson finds a way to stay in either through injury or injury....... Might change trades if pendles isnt named. JK3 > Shuey, boomer on the pine and Cameron F6. A nice bit of coin on that mids bench.

current rank 310 (last week wasnt so good to me) and playing my grand final this week

upload_2014-8-19_21-45-49.png

Last edited:

Sloane? Heppel? Other?

On form I am going Greene (like my previous post). Collingwood then the dogs.

The other mid on my radar was shuey. Though these are out of the box trades they are inform players

This is my team ATM after trades. Jelwood might change before lockout, also if JPK gets up will reverse him back in. Ranked 27th.

22.png

Need to make up 397 points to win the money...very unlikely. If I knew I would be this close I would have focused more on getting PODs in rather than worrying about my league.

Last edited:
This is my team ATM after trades. Jelwood might change before lockout, also if JPK gets up will reverse him back in. Ranked 27th.

Need to make up 397 points to win the money...very unlikely. If I knew I would be this close I would have focused more on getting PODs in rather than worrying about my league.

With the carnage a possibility to make up 150 a round. what were your trades here?

With the carnage a possibility to make up 150 a round. what were your trades here?

JPK-> Herbert (Caddy from fwd bench to mid)
Beams -> Jelwood

Very unlikely I'll keep those though. Haven't been able to focus got my appendix out on the weekend and painkillers are making it hard to put much thought into it. Hopefully will be nice and clear headed tomorrow before lockout.

Last edited:
T
Pendles and Kennedy - Best thing that could happen for me is for one of them doesn't play. Most people ranked near me don't have as good a midfield M9.

Id be worried about relying on both pendles and JK3. I personally think JK3 will be given a rest even if named. I guess at your ranking though, betting on one to play could be the thing that gets you over the line.

This team is better then the last. Caddy covering for a late swan getting rested, zorko is a good mid cover. I personally like shuey/green over trelor but very pod.

This is a bit more sensible than my last try. Any thoughts?

View attachment 74917

Pendles and Kennedy - Best thing that could happen for me is for one of them doesn't play. Most people ranked near me don't have as good a midfield M9.

You need to make up 400 points in 2 weeks to have a shot at the 50k. Only way I see that happening is to go for a massive POD, hope he goes big and hope the Jelwoods, Sloanes etc dont.

Friend, my tip for you this week is David Mundy.

Has Brisbane (then shitty Port next week)
No Barlow or Fyfe next 2 weeks means he's at every center bounce possible
Coming off 100 and 122(against Hawks)
Nobody else at the top is gonna get him

Ross Lyon will be counting on him in the absence of Fyfe and Barlow - will see A LOT of the ball against Brisbane.
Also don't forget he has a point to prove after missing that shot against Geelong after the siren.

I'm picking him this week ahead of all the other options because he's the biggest a LOCK for 100+ out of all of em.... and most likely to go 120-130. Sloane is my other :)

Good luck in whatever you choose to do... but that's my 2 cents.

Thinking about next week's GF more than this week as opponent is substantially weaker than me in the Preliminary.

Heppell > Greenwood Prelim against the Crows without Boomer, GF against Demons without Boomer again

or

Heppell > Watson Prelim against the Suns without Heppell, GF against Blues with Heppell returning

Really not sure.

afl_zps4691ce68.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well my final team:

after trades:
Danger > Wingard
S.Gibson > J.Lewis

I still might change my trades so that I have danger as the forward reserve. Something like:
S.Gibson > Shuey
C.Cameron > K.Turner

Basically it comes to weather I think Lewis > Shuey who is actually versing the gold coast this week

upload_2014-8-26_11-57-54.png

Screen Shot 2014-08-26 at 4.11.18 pm.png

This is after trades i got rid of ellis to greene and the hoff to chappy or the other choice was macrae and zaha 1st or 2nd ?

Last edited:
f3w1v7.jpg

Into 2 Granny's this weekend... quietly confident in both. Uniques in my all important cash league are Hanley, Jelwood, JPK, B Ellis, Crouch, Jacobs and Duncan. Jelwood + Duncan vs Brissy at skilled, Jacobs + Crouch vs Stkilda and playing for their lives to sneak into the 8, same with Ellis and Hanley is in beast mode, even if Geelong send Guthrie to him he'll still go 90-100. Cha-ching $$ hopefully

Into 2 Granny's this weekend... quietly confident in both. Uniques in my all important cash league are Hanley, Jelwood, JPK, B Ellis, Crouch, Jacobs and Duncan. Jelwood + Duncan vs Brissy at skilled, Jacobs + Crouch vs Stkilda and playing for their lives to sneak into the 8, same with Ellis and Hanley is in beast mode, even if Geelong send Guthrie to him he'll still go 90-100. Cha-ching $$ hopefully

I said it in another thread, be wary of Dangerfield in that starting line up. As he has been playing sore and adelaide are the last of the teams challenging for the 8 to play.

- If Richmond or Collingwood win he wont play (other adelaide players may be "rested")
- If WCE loose or Adelaide are already safe with %, Danger may not play the last quarter/half or used sparingly if Adelaide are beating the saints and have enough %. Other players may well get longer rests due to the elimination final the week after.
- WCE thrash GCSs, then if adelaide's last quarter they cant get the % I reckon star players may get more time on the pine.

I am not liking danger this round, just because his 80's (In the scenarion richmond/collingwood loose and WCE loose or just win) are not worth the risk of a 0 or even a 60 due to breathers. Also, you wont be able to cover other late outs.

Just a thought

I said it in another thread, be wary of Dangerfield in that starting line up. As he has been playing sore and adelaide are the last of the teams challenging for the 8 to play.

- If Richmond or Collingwood win he wont play (other adelaide players may be "rested")
- If WCE loose or Adelaide are already safe with %, Danger may not play the last quarter/half or used sparingly if Adelaide are beating the saints and have enough %. Other players may well get longer rests due to the elimination final the week after.
- WCE thrash GCSs, then if adelaide's last quarter they cant get the % I reckon star players may get more time on the pine.

I am not liking danger this round, just because his 80's (In the scenarion richmond/collingwood loose and WCE loose or just win) are not worth the risk of a 0 or even a 60 due to breathers. Also, you wont be able to cover other late outs.

Just a thought

Nice, i have McGovern at F7 vs Kersten so I hope Danger does miss! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams AF: Post Your Current Team Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back