AFL 2006- Sounds awesome!

Remove this Banner Ad

jod23 said:
I didnt mean it would be close to FIFA....if it was I would buy it too because FIFA is an ok game, its just that Pro Evo blows it outta the water. I was just using FIFA and Pro Evo as an example.

One game has all the features, graphics and flashy style but is ********. The other doesnt have all that but I cant stop playing it.

AFL 06 sounds like its going FIFA's way. There worried about the draft and trading and crap like that. I dont want a draft and trades. I want a realistic, fun, football game!
PES has better graphics, and gameplay.

The only thing EA has is the licensing, and a simple patch over the PS2 iso and it is great again.

Pro Evolution Soccer= Best. Sports. Series. Ever...

Quite simply the greatest gameplay of any sports game ever. So realistic. Just absolutely awesome. As someone said before it just blows Fifa out of the water. If you put the gameplay from Pro Evo into the flashy-ness and marketing that is Fifa.... Well.... It'd be awesome.

I read on other forums their will be some news in the paper about AFL premiership 2005 this Weekend...

we have been told a while ago there was going to be an announcement in the first week of July, something to do with Family Round. :confused:

Please correct game name to
AFL Live 2005, never been 2006
This is a from an email from Irgur

Also publishers are Sony and THQ

www.thq.com.au

Obviosuly Sony won't do Xbox and PC version, but THQ will.
I've just email THQ, lets see what they say,

Ciao

PM

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2006- Sounds awesome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back