AFL 2007 talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are the only sports games worth getting got one of each except baseball impossible to find without going through ebay and than its still hard.

Outside the USA, NFL and NHL ( Ice Hockey) have no market.
There are only two true world market sport games, Fifa Soccer ( football) and Cricket.
Surley Sony Playstation knew this when they took on publishing AFL.

But then again when I see a Billards or snooker on PS3 and yet they cannot do AFL, I'm dumbstruck with the logic!

There are only two true world market sport games, Fifa Soccer ( football) and Cricket.
Basketball is also a world market game, and probably the best one of the lot of sports games, especially the 2K series.

But then again when I see a Billards or snooker on PS3 and yet they cannot do AFL, I'm dumbstruck with the logic!
The thing is that Billiards or Snooker are simple games to create, there are flash games of it available, it is easy when there is such simple logic to the game of Billiards or Snooker as what happens can easily be set, all you need are the right physics and your half way there.

AFL is so much more of a harder game, 18 players per side on the ground at the same time, that alone makes it the hardest game in the world to make, how do you create a game with a possible 36 players on screen at one time, how do you create specific models for each player to not only look like their real life counterparts but act like them too.

AFL is so much more different to Pool it's not funny, maybe your logic needs to be reconfigured, but Billiards would be one of the easiest games in the world to make, AFL one of the hardest.

Maybe he's talking when he's see's those games he thinks who will buy them.
They might be easier to make but seriously would you spend your hard earned cash on them??????
Where you would think more people would be inclind to pay money for a more absorbing game.
Either way lets just get use to the facts there ait going to be an AFL game anytime soon :(

I'm sure the Scandinavian countries and Russia play the NHL games but I get your point.

I wish there was a version of AFL 2007 without that pathetic catch up mode then Id play it again.
Totally agree, but i have pretty much givien up on IR gurus AFL games, only games such as TAR, FFFX, and super coach is the ones i still am interested in

thank god, AFL games suck balls.

they build em up every year..."new engine blah blah blah tribunal blah blah".

and they alllllllways suck.

we need a real company to make it, like EA or some shit.

There won't be one. Maybe if you'd just read the post above you would have noticed that.

I said when are they gonna start the next version not finish it. If they started a new version like in December, it would probably come out in November next year and be called AFL 2010 (for the next 2010 season). But if they started 1 in December 2009, it would probably finished November 2010 and be called AFL 2011. The above post said that there wasn't gonna be a afl 2008 and most likely not a afl 2009 but i was refering to the AFL 2009 AND AFL 2010 GAME! :(

well you better start working on it then mate, cause the way its going there wont be any of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back