Brownlow AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Amon robbed by cripps suspension not neale #amonforbrownlow

all seriousness though Boak still polled well early when he was a mid. Can he do it next year? Amon played well as in had some okay games second half of the year but didnt think it was brownlow vote worthy

A suspension that would make him ineligible.

One wonders if he won the appeal BECAUSE he was in contention for the Brownlow.

Is it bad that I had a similar thought?

But I trust the AFL to consistently apply the rules to all teams and players at all points in the season, regardless of if the play for Richmond (Cotchin), Carlton (Cripps) or Brisbane (Berry)…

I suppose Barry Hall took all the good-man factor for Sydney a few years ago.

Amon had a good season. Not a season that deserved that many best on grounds but he was still really good.

Gets the ball heaps and looks stylish with it. He is umpire eye candy. Also gets lots of supercoach points...

View attachment 1512334

Also, Amon was predicted to have 0 votes…. Ended up with 4 BOGs….

So random.

Well, the commentators don't know who half our players are so we can't expect the umpires to.

I assume because of the trade talk he was the one player they recognised besides wines and Boak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amon robbed by cripps suspension not neale #amonforbrownlow

all seriousness though Boak still polled well early when he was a mid. Can he do it next year? Amon played well as in had some okay games second half of the year but didnt think it was brownlow vote worthy
Boak shouldn't have though.

It's the weird memory grading from the Brownlow.

The Amon stuff is so inexplicable it's almost worthy of a gambling investigation.
This morning when I saw it I went and checked the fantasy points of some of those 3 point games. I know that's not the best indicator but it does go close on the categories umpires look at. He was #1 for the first two games I checked.

He has been a very good player this year.

This Karl's round 15 stats against Gold Coast.

Apart from having Rozee's picture for Ollie Wines, look at the statstical breakdown

The only area where Karl gets a mention is ranking 6th in kicks, equal 3rd in ineffective kicks, first in uncontested marks and 4th in uncontested possessions.

This is nowhere near a 3 vote game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back