• Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally agree.
He could start by telling one of his blokes to find a bloke in a jumper that isn’t the same as his and stand next to him.

That would be a start.

To think you can run around and apply no pressure, not touch a body, not do anything overly physical and be competitive in a GF is baffling.
Even if the opponent still takes a mark, if you don't get some body on them they gain confidence I recon. Just a bit of body.

Also tackling pressure way too low.

Anybody know what Brad Johnson’s tip was? That could’ve been the death knell for the Swans. Didn’t stand a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll admit I was wrong, this grand final is a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be!!!

What’s the record for most clubs a player has played for during one contract period? Brodie headed for no 4 shortly and still a few years left on contract 😂😂
No one would want him now, he is broken goods,
Why waste good salary cap on an average player during the H&A season, but a complete liability when the game heats up.

Swans are stuck with him, at least until the Pies stop paying his deal.

Swans right now.

zjscb3m6iphd1.gif

Sydney's insistence to play at the SCG as their home ground is the reason why they keep getting blown away in finals at the MCG. At least West Coast understood the assignment and made their ground exactly the same as the MCG. Sydney needs to switch their home ground to a bigger AFL standard ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back