Votes: 48 12.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The only possibility is that Sydney have fresh legs from less finals and less challenging ones and the lions fall in a hole with run, but it doesn’t look like it at all.

On Behalf of the Sydney football club I just want to apologise to neutral fans for our club ruining another grand final by being abysmal.

My punishment is wasting my money going here yet again.

credit to Brisbane just bigger stronger harder more desperate , I am sorry you didn't get a test but at least you get a relaxing win

And I was mocked for suggesting that Sydney have a mental fragility on grand final day!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Behalf of the Sydney football club I just want to apologise to neutral fans for our club ruining another grand final by being abysmal.

My punishment is wasting my money going here yet again.

credit to Brisbane just bigger stronger harder more desperate , I am sorry you didn't get a test but at least you get a relaxing win
I was about to ask if it is too early to start apologising.

But I still have the slightest of slight hopes.

Brisbane playing incredibly.

You know who I think this game reflects badly on. Hawthorn.

How did they lose to us in 2012?

We saved our worst game for last. Just couldn't stop missing the goals.

And I was mocked for suggesting that Sydney have a mental fragility on grand final day!!!

Well I didn't mock you, I just enjoyed you changing who was going to kill us every week 😂

No one would want him now, he is broken goods,
Why waste good salary cap on an average player during the H&A season, but a complete liability when the game heats up.

Swans are stuck with him, at least until the Pies stop paying his deal.

Sydney might pay the other half of his contract just to get rid of him, but even for free you still might not find a suitor!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back