Votes: 48 12.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Luke Parker on Harris Andrews strategy has not worked.

Honestly, to think you can bomb it in and kick a winning score when Harris Andrews is there is just dumb.

Even dumber is thinking that Luke Parker will be able to nullify him.

The man is a monster - and the only way to get past him is to go around him.

If Sydney can get some semblance of midfield run, and not keep trying to bomb it in - they can get back into the game.

Swans to blame the ump and misinterpret the outcome of the post-game umpiring review and claimed that the 14 missed free kicks cost them a flag this time round, too?

On Behalf of the Sydney football club I just want to apologise to neutral fans for our club ruining another grand final by being abysmal.

My punishment is wasting my money going here yet again.

credit to Brisbane just bigger stronger harder more desperate , I am sorry you didn't get a test but at least you get a relaxing win

Bloke is trying reverse psychology.

So I'm countering. Enjoy the victory later. Swans to have a massive second half. Lohman to kick 3 more though in a close loss. Swannies forever....

Bloke is trying reverse psychology.

So I'm countering. Enjoy the victory later. Swans to have a massive second half. Lohman to kick 3 more though in a close loss. Swannies forever....

lol yeah i have that power

we are ****ed it's humiliating .

I'll send you 100 bucks if we win this , 0 chance

if anything it's about to get worse sadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Adams recruited to Swans to get all the intell on the Pies premiership year. Only prob is he didnt play in one important game, the GF. Hence why Syd had a strong H&A and a shite GF.

Bruce slotted back in so naturally I forgot he's not normally in footy anymore.
This is the thing. He definitely looked past it when he was still around and had his flaws but we didn’t know what we had till he was gone. The blokes that have replaced him know nothing about presenting a product

Only way Swans can win from here is someone takes out Dunkley - allowing Heeney to dominate.

Probably been the MIP today - won’t get the NS I reckon (Lohmann has 1 hand on that, or Ashcroft) but to make Heeney an ineffectual midfielder has been huge.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back