Votes: 48 12.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody know that poster who calls himself Reg Grundy or some crap like that. Told me straight out, (before finals had started) in no uncertain terms, how Brisbane were going out in straight sets and had how we had blown another season. Was a real tosser about it, dying to know his thoughts now, doesn’t seem to be chirping off as much it at all. Can’t work out why? Where are you Reg???

Yeah pretty sure Miller grabbed Zork on the nuts- but yeah that Zorko, what a jerk.
I thought it was very friendly of Touk to offer a massage to Dayne, my local charges $100 for that.
Zorks couldn't even shake his hand afterwards, pathetic.

Does anybody know that poster who calls himself Reg Grundy or some crap like that. Told me straight out, (before finals had started) in no uncertain terms, how Brisbane were going out in straight sets and had how we had blown another season. Was a real tosser about it, dying to know his thoughts now, doesn’t seem to be chirping off as much it at all. Can’t work out why? Where are you Reg???
Write him an abusive inbox message. Brisbane are premiers now. Everything you say means more now for 12 months when it comes to shitfights

Does Reg Grundy have his reg grundies in a knotty twist?

I was thinking the same thing. Sydney beat Port easily in the preliminary final last week. Sydney kept cruising on a 30 to 40 point lead.

Brisbane looked like they had nothing in the tank after beating the cats. Like the GWS side that made the grand final in 2019
My thoughts especially with Brisbane's two close finals and playing 4 finals until midway through the 2nd quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back