Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Lions v Swans Sun July 21st 1:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane will likely win this because of Sydney’s injuries, but how in the actual F are they trailing at the moment?

Leaving Gulden alone at half forward hurt them that quarter. A goal and should have been two goal assists. Team has to be more accountable on him because he'll make you pay if he gets a lot of it in the front half

Like I said, supporters from every single team do it (I don’t- I don’t know enough about the game to comment).

Are you on every game day thread policing umpire whinging, or do you just not like the Swans?
Actually, I love the Swans and would place them in my top 3-4 sides. 100% wanted them to win in 2016. Like most, I question plenty of umpiring decisions, but there is a fair contingent that like to blame the whole outcome of every game on the umpiring.

Really hope Lions win by a margin where you’ll have to stop blaming the umps and face the fact that you’re not necessarily the premiership lock.
Haven’t seen to many Swans supporting saying we are a premiership lock. Why are you making shit up ? So Carlton pretenders can come in and like your post ? Give us a spell mate. Thought the dill rate had dropped off on the main board a bit but obviously not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Lions v Swans Sun July 21st 1:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Back