Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Lions v Swans Sun July 21st 1:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really hope Lions win by a margin where you’ll have to stop blaming the umps and face the fact that your not necessarily the premiership lock.
It sounds like *you're having an argument with someone you invented in *your head? No Swans fans think we're guaranteed a premiership (always a big challenge to overcome VIC advantages), but we are the best in it to this point (looks at ladder).

It sounds like *you're having an argument with someone you invented in *your head? No Swans fans think we're guaranteed a premiership (always a big challenge to overcome VIC advantages), but we are the best in it to this point (looks at ladder).

I mean the MB has just been awash with chest thumping Swans fans all year hasn’t it.
Yeah main point being, stop whining about the umps and win the game fair and square.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah main point being, stop whining about the umps and win the game fair and square.
Like I said, supporters from every single team do it (I don’t- I don’t know enough about the game to comment).

Are you on every game day thread policing umpire whinging, or do you just not like the Swans?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Lions v Swans Sun July 21st 1:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Back