Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Port v Swans Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Port by a lot

• Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port-Adelaide-vs-Sydney.png

7th v 1st

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 21
PORT ADELAIDE V SYDNEY
SATURDAY AUGUST 3RD 7:30PM AEST/7:00PM CST (ADELAIDE OVAL)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

Weekly Prize:
:arrowright: Best score each round wins a year's Premium Platinum membership!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams:
POWER

B: E. Ratugolea, B. Zerk-Thatcher, M. Bergman
HB: L. Evans, A. Aliir, D. Houston
C: J. Burgoyne, O. Wines, W. Drew
HF: D. Byrne-Jones, M. Georgiades, W. Rioli
F: T. Boak, C. Dixon, C. Rozee - C
FOLL: J. Sweet, J. Horne-Francis, Z. Butters

I/C: Q. Narkle, K. Farrell, J. Mead, F. Evans, La.Jones
EMG: J. McEntee, R. Burton, D. Visentini

No changes

SWANS
B: H. Cunningham, T. McCartin, N. Blakey
HB: O. Florent, R. Fox, J. Lloyd
C: M. Roberts, Ch.Warner, J. Jordon
HF: E. Gulden, H. McLean, C. Mills - C
F: T. Adams, J. Amartey, W. Hayward
FOLL: B. Grundy, I. Heeney, J. Rowbottom

I/C: Co.Warner, S. Wicks, A. Francis, L. McDonald, L. Parker
EMG: B. Campbell, P. Ladhams, C. Cleary

IN: J. Rowbottom, A. Francis
OUT: L. Melican (Injured), B. Campbell (Omitted)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Last edited:

I feel like the majority Sydney supporter's think PA will win and that the majority of PA supporters think Sydney will win.

I'm leaning towards Sydney refinding their best form. Also PA haven't had our consistently inconsistent game for a few weeks.

I hope they prove me wrong. I will be at the game!

Swans got too many injuries to key players. Chad badly out of form, I noticed his kid brother got more disposals than him against the Dogs! Fallen in a deep hole at the wrong time.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can’t beat these guys no matter how well we’re playing, and we’re not playing well.

Even when we kick a match-winning goal after the siren the wind blows it back like it hit some sort of Marvel Comics invisible force field.

Just give ‘em the four points and maybe we can start playing footy again the next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port, easily. The Swans are their bunnies.
I see what you're doing there.

So this is a huge game for both teams, and perhaps the biggest game of the round with Carlton Collingwood.

I'm tipping Port by 13 points. I can't see Port being dominant enough to win big.

I genuinely think Sydney have bolted too fast, trained too hard and now it's hurting them like it did the Crows in 2005 under Neil Craig. Heeney's numbers have dropped off big time and I would love to see their performance stats.

I think the key is with Wines in the midfield from the go dominating clearances, Butters, Rozee, JHF and Drew will need to be dominating clearances.

Port will need to be unpredictable going forward because Sydney aren't going to let Port waltz in and kick it to a key forward. I'd like to see Port play more unpredictable.

I could also see Port ****ing this up too so I'm not overly confident. But for the context of the game, Sydney absolutely must win or risk falling out of the top 4 entirely by the end of the season.

For Port, well they need to keep winning. Without a percentage above 115, they're going to need 14 wins at a minimum and the rest of the games are tough. They did themselves a favor last week, and they need to continue that.

For Port, well they need to keep winning. Without a percentage above 115, they're going to need 14 wins at a minimum and the rest of the games are tough. They did themselves a favor last week, and they need to continue that.
Good call.

I can see 14 wins missing out this year with an average percentage. Port are in those crosshairs right now.

Good call.

I can see 14 wins missing out this year with an average percentage. Port are in those crosshairs right now.
MAybe but im thinking 14 will make it. 13 would but only with percentage. Depends if GWS win. Melbourne are toast. Essendon need to win. I dont think they get past 12.5

Hawks are the threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Port v Swans Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Back