Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - North v Tigers Sat Aug 3rd 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So let me get this straight. North beat the bottom placed side, riddled with injury, their star doing nothing, and kicking themselves out of it in the final quarter.

Richmond might be in trouble, but I still don’t think things are rosy for North.

So let me get this straight. North beat the bottom placed side, riddled with injury, their star doing nothing, and kicking themselves out of it in the final quarter.

Richmond might be in trouble, but I still don’t think things are rosy for North.
North have the youngest, least experienced list in the comp.

They're still raw and green and rough around the edges, but if you can't see the potential there, you're kidding yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond's defensive 50 work today has been hilarious. Not sure if intentional or not.

Intentional. We are tanking.

If Bolton, Baker and D Rioli go we can have 6ish picks in the top 15 including pick 1. Rebuild essentially done and we’ll get even more picks in the draft the following years. Next Dynasty on the way. Maybe you’ll get a dynasty one day, it’s a great feeling. Good luck, hope 1 Bruhn, O Henry and Neale type players every year will get you there 👍

It was an entertaining game that Richmond would consider themselves unlucky not to win. Nice to see the usual inane tanking discussion kept to a minimum this year.
More growing pains for both clubs ahead but North should be a couple of years ahead in the build to being a respectable footy side again. Richmond will have better opportunities to attract FA's though to fast-track their rebuild and won't languish down the bottom for as long as we have.

Intentional. We are tanking.

If Bolton, Baker and D Rioli go we can have 6ish picks in the top 15 including pick 1. Rebuild essentially done and we’ll get even more picks in the draft the following years. Next Dynasty on the way. Maybe you’ll get a dynasty one day, it’s a great feeling. Good luck, hope 1 Bruhn, O Henry and Neale type players every year will get you there 👍
Hmmm. Grim times indeed at Punt Road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - North v Tigers Sat Aug 3rd 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Back