Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Blues v Hawks Sun Aug 11th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Riewoldt and Lewis are so gross to listen to at times. Feel Reiwoldt gets worse when Lewis is there
I think you can link up the commentary to the sen commentary with the app now? Anything is better than the usual commentators but even that's not great. They really need a mute option and just allow crowd noise.

That is noble of you, but you have a pretty obvious advantage already. I know that is tough for Pies fans to admit.

Every single game the Pies play against Geelong is at home, for one.
When you play half a dozen games a year at the MCG (excluding finals), it’s just like another home game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT A WIN

Ending Collingwood and Carltons season is a win for the Hawks
That still depends on Freo and they don’t have an easy finish (GWS in Sydney and Port at home)

This season gets weirder and weirder. Five weeks ago I would've said Sydney and Carlton were the raging favourites for the flag. Now I would not be shocked if they're bundled out in straight sets. Utterly bizarre.
Now it looks like Hawks and Dogs are the favourites.
What a crazy season indeed.

Now it looks like Hawks and Dogs are the favourites.
What a crazy season indeed.
I'm bullish on the Hawks form line - but having to beat Brisbane at the Gabba, Port in Adelaide, GWS in NSW and Sydney in a grand final (for example) automatically means they would not be considered favourites. No matter those sides levels, that would be an incredible run surpassing Bulldogs 2016.

Just goes to show you can have all the Coleman medalists, Brownlow medalists and top 10 picks you want but if you have only 2 players with any heart…

Things you ❤️ to see.

This season gets weirder and weirder. Five weeks ago I would've said Sydney and Carlton were the raging favourites for the flag. Now I would not be shocked if they're bundled out in straight sets. Utterly bizarre.

I would be shocked if both bundled out in straight sets. That implies Carlton will make top 4. 😂

Carlton should throw the farm at Chris Scott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Blues v Hawks Sun Aug 11th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Back