Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - GWS v Hawks Sun Aug 4th 1:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What number of rewatches of the last qtr is considered .... indulgent? It'll stay my little secret ;)

Props to coach Kingo for making some important positional changes. I suppose he had no choice, but still, he made 'em.

They need to improve still though, the possession and ridk free game is slow and impotent and was persisted with for too long. To the brave the spoils.

Hawks look very very good, and they are still a way from their peak. Think about that.

What number of rewatches of the last qtr is considered .... indulgent? It'll stay my little secret ;)

Props to coach Kingo for making some important positional changes. I suppose he had no choice, but still, he made 'em.

They need to improve still though, the possession and ridk free game is slow and impotent and was persisted with for too long. To the brave the spoils.

Hawks look very very good, and they are still a way from their peak. Think about that.
Great match.

In the last Q hawthorn played a loose man behind and Kingo moved Daniels on ball. Very well played by Kingo - got the Tsumani going big time.

Not a great tactical decision by Mitchell and co, imo.

Great match otherwise. I feel a long rivalry between these two sides brewing.
Looking forward to having more matches like this one vs Giants in the future - given the age profile and exciting young players in both teams

Great match.

In the last Q hawthorn played a loose man behind and Kingo moved Daniels on ball. Very well played by Kingo - got the Tsumani going big time.

Not a great tactical decision by Mitchell and co, imo.

Great match otherwise. I feel a long rivalry between these two sides brewing.
Looking forward to having more matches like this one vs Giants in the future - given the age profile and exciting young players in both teams
Am I right in remembering Hawks blew a decent lead earlier this year by going too defensive too early?

If so, surely he wonā€™t do that again anytime soon?

Pretty good year. soft draw and few injuries, wish we had similar circumstances.

We didnā€™t get Day till round 7 (we were 1-6 in this period) and are missing our best key forward just like the Saints. Otherwise pretty healthy.

Not sure about the draw being any softer than yours, double ups against Richmond and North but that makes up 2 of our 11 wins.

What a bizarre response. I was talking the Hawks up and have been doing so for weeks. You respond by bringing up a game that has zero relevance to this thread, and is a game that pretty much every Swans supporter wouldnā€™t hesitate to admit theyā€™re embarrassed by? Weird.
It wasnā€™t a crack at swans supporters, precious, it was saying how anything could happen this year.

It wasnā€™t a crack at swans supporters, precious, it was saying how anything could happen this year.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - GWS v Hawks Sun Aug 4th 1:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Back