Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Blues v Hawks Sun Aug 11th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton-vs-Hawthorn.png

8th v 10th

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 22
CARLTON V HAWTHORN
SUNDAY AUGUST 11TH 1:10PM AEST (M.C.G.)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

Weekly Prize:
:arrowright: Best score each round wins a year's Premium Platinum membership!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams:
BLUES

B: B. Kemp, J. Weitering, L. Cowan
HB: A. Saad, M. McGovern, N. Newman
C: O. Hollands, P. Cripps - C, B. Acres
HF: E. Hollands, H. McKay, J. Martin
F: L. Fogarty, C. Curnow, J. Motlop
FOLL: M. Pittonet, S. Walsh, G. Hewett

I/C (FROM): A. Cincotta, J. Binns, Z. Williams, J. Carroll, J. Boyd, Le.Young, M. Kennedy

IN: L. Cowan, J. Binns, Z. Williams, J. Carroll, Le.Young
OUT: A. Cerra (Injured), M. Cottrell (Injured)

HAWKS
B: K. Amon, S. Frost, J. Sicily - C
HB: B. Hardwick, J. Impey, C. Jiath
C: J. Scrimshaw, D. Moore, J. Weddle
HF: H. Morrison, W. Day, C. Macdonald
F: J. Ginnivan, M. Chol, J. Gunston
FOLL: L. Meek, J. Newcombe, C. Nash

I/C (FROM): F. Maginness, L. Breust, N. Watson, J. Worpel, C. Mackenzie, M. D’Ambrosio, J. Serong

IN: H. Morrison, F. Maginness, C. Mackenzie, J. Serong
OUT: J. Ward (Omitted)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Celebrating 160 years

The Carlton Football Club is proud to celebrate 160 years of Navy Blue memories and moments this Sunday in its Round 22 match against Hawthorn. With a proud history, the game will honour and respect every player that has come before, acknowledging what makes the Carlton Football Club so unique over its storied 160-year history. The AFL players will also wear a custom guernsey in Sunday’s match against Hawthorn. A classic design, honouring the Club’s traditional guernsey including a collar, it focuses on threads that have stood the test of time: old dark Navy Blue, tradition and the monogram.

Last edited:

Ha, just had a look at Sportsbet, how is this game evens. Free money.

Hawks by plenty, sadly
I took the 2.8-1 for Collingwood last weekend. Blues have made me a pretty penny lately. Undeserving of favouritism but if we won I’m happy to donate to the cause. Eases the mental pain if we lose. Might keep this going until the end of season. Should get great odds on west coast and saints.

What happened to all the chest puffing Carlton fans?

Very quiet aren't they.

3-3 from the past h2h meetings. Hawthorn are in better form despite losing to a legitimate premiership contender in the dying minutes on the weekend.

Hawthorn to prevail by 29 points as Carlton set to miss finals having been second favorite for the flag a month ago.

Been looking forward to this one for weeks. Like Sydney, I feel Carlton will come out breathing fire, but Hawks will be desperate. Think it'll be close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how the Hawks run this game out.
I imagine we've probably got an advantage on the outer, but the crash and bash through the middle will be brutal.

Really worried Curnow will be unimpeded in this one and will have a special game against us.

Hoping Calsher stays in and somehow we bring in Scaife as I think we can stretch the Blues down back with some height.

Will be interesting to see how the Hawks run this game out.
I imagine we've probably got an advantage on the outer, but the crash and bash through the middle will be brutal.

Really worried Curnow will be unimpeded in this one and will have a special game against us.

Hoping Calsher stays in and somehow we bring in Scaife as I think we can stretch the Blues down back with some height.
Will Curnow even get up? Pretty nasty ankle injury in the dying minutes last week.

We'll win, but too little too late. Honestly don't even care if we lose this. Way we've been playing, we deserve to lose this. Oh wait, it's our 160th, yeah we're definitely losing.

We'll win, but too little too late. Honestly don't even care if we lose this. Way we've been playing, we deserve to lose this. Oh wait, it's our 160th, yeah we're definitely losing.
3 bottom 10 sides to finish off the season. If Voss can't motivate the boys to charge back into the top 4 then something is really wrong down at Ikon Park.

Very quiet aren't they.

3-3 from the past h2h meetings. Hawthorn are in better form despite losing to a legitimate premiership contender in the dying minutes on the weekend.

Hawthorn to prevail by 29 points as Carlton set to miss finals having been second favorite for the flag a month ago.
Hard to argue with this outstanding analysis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Blues v Hawks Sun Aug 11th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Back