Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Port v Bombers Fri April 5th 8:10pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yeah coz the fat guy sitting behind a computer screen understands how easy it is to recover from running 15kms in 2 hours while getting bashed up......
I’m not on a computer I’m on a phone 😂 and I’m not fat quite fit actually , it’s the start of the season you make it sound like they just walked the kakoda trail

No but he can recognise piss weak excuses for being pantsed by the youngest team in the league coming off a five day break and major injuries to key players.
Cope champ.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think you are comprehending life atm, there is nothing for me to cope with, my team is the premier, no team has ever had a season without having a loss along the way, you got it?

Essendon 3.3 at quarter time and have only scored 3.3 since. I only recall some goal in the 2nd and Gresham's.
I have said this multiple times and if you stop Stringer having an impact the Bombers are ****ed.

The great man Kenny on the bench gives Port a 69 point win without raising a sweat. Doesn't even need a headset, he is just too good!

I have said this multiple times and if you stop Stringer having an impact the Bombers are ****ed.
You were getting all flustered and making excuses for your pitiful display against the you gest team in the league.
Cope old son. 1-3, you are almost done.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

lol 20-9 free kicks. Dixon pinged for over the mark, stringer exact same thing ignored. I mean a 70 point win but that was bollocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real us was last week, it doesn't wash against the really good sides.
Yeah, I hear you. They just can't take it that next level when it matters.

Looking at the draw over the next five rounds unless the Pies legit turn a corner I don't think the Power will be tested until they face the Cats and that depends on how well Geelong manage to keep up their current form. They will cruise for most of the first half of the season. Post bye it gets much more interesting.

Back