Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:
Found a new glitch but it made me laugh, after I scored a behind and the blue overlay screen ended, every player from both teams were bunched up on my attacking 50 on the corner of the boundary just completely static 🤣
There was a video floating around on Facebook today where that happened and then there was a kick in and they all ran onto the field like it was Buddy 1000 😂

Has a patch come out on steam today? If not does anybody know if one is?

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Read a few pages :p

A patch is due to hit sometime in the next few hours and there's another one potentially hitting tomorrow.
There's a new patch on the Steam database, but (I don't think) anyone has downloaded it yet ? Otherwise we'd have a few of the Steam players already mentioning it on here.

Read a few pages :p

A patch is due to hit sometime in the next few hours and there's another one potentially hitting tomorrow.
There's a new patch on the Steam database, but (I don't think) anyone has downloaded it yet ? Otherwise we'd have a few of the Steam players already mentioning it on here.
I've downloaded it, nothing really has changed. Game hasn't crashed yet which is what they were fixing today

I've downloaded it, nothing really has changed. Game hasn't crashed yet which is what they were fixing today

Fingers crossed that it actually remains STABLE otherwise the stability patch wasn't so stable (bad pun alert).
And hopefully this is another step in the right direction!

Fingers crossed that it actually remains STABLE otherwise the stability patch wasn't so stable (bad pun alert).
And hopefully this is another step in the right direction!
Hopefully!
As much as it’s slow and at times frustrating waiting, I’m glad it’s baby steps trying to figure out went wrong rather than just throwing everything in and hoping it works.
I’ve got plenty of time to be patient haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't have control over when patches go through for consoles. Entirely on Sony. At least if the patches on PC cause more issues, they can address these for the consoles before they go through.

I know that but it seemed more like them needing time is what I was trying to say.

Found a new glitch but it made me laugh, after I scored a behind and the blue overlay screen ended, every player from both teams were bunched up on my attacking 50 on the corner of the boundary just completely static 🤣
This also happened to me, Geelong managed to go coast to coast with an open forward line 😂View attachment Snapchat-1611217959.mp4

Do we know when the ability to make Custom Logos will be in game? There is options to use them when creating a custom club and custom stadiums, but there doesn't seem to be any way to make them in the first place.

Do we know when the ability to make Custom Logos will be in game? There is options to use them when creating a custom club and custom stadiums, but there doesn't seem to be any way to make them in the first place.
They are working on it. But probably won't be for a while until they address all the other problems. Fix gameplay and bugs first, add new features after

So do we know what was changed in the recent patch on Steam?
Not much apparently you can tackle now when you arent sprinting but how are you meant to tackle someone who is sprinting when you arent sprinting. Hopefully this patch fixes crashes tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back