Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:
No. It was people that asked for random features like player mode.

Graphics being a evolution 2 is unplayable. I got it put the disk in and stopped.
ah okay so player career mode, a mode which is otherwise a mainstay in every sports video game today is just a "random feature" yeah jog on

Can't even understand your second sentence so won't reply to it

Lie is a very strong word.
yep which is why ive used it, because he lied. You obviously know very little in terms of what's been happening around here for the last month so I'll forgive your ignorance on the matter. Herbatron's video is great, literally shows Ross discussing the career mode in-depth as if it was finished at the launch party only for it to magically not be in the game at all a month later.

Is anyone able to explain the patch situation? On the fence whether to purchase it right now.
I’m as optimistic as anyone on here about where the game could reach, but right now I’d hold off a few more days and see what sort of progress is made.
If you haven’t spent the money, I wouldn’t just yet.
Give it some time for a few more patches and let them clean everything up a little more and re add some features.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone able to explain the patch situation? On the fence whether to purchase it right now.
just purchase it when you feel as though it is actually worth your time/money, it's as simple as that. A couple patches are allegedly coming out tomorrow and Monday but God only knows how much it will fix the game

If you're on the fence, wait a month. Or two. You'll find out if the game is worth playing, and there's a good chance you could pick it up very very cheap second hand.
This, second hand will be your friend. There will be a lot of copies returned for people that haven’t got time for patches or feel like they’ve been ripped off.

This, second hand will be your friend. There will be a lot of copies returned for people that haven’t got time for patches or feel like they’ve been ripped off.
If you're on console and buy second hand from EB pretty sure you get 14 days to return it too compared to 7 days buying it new

We need lob kicks/handballs. No idea what button combo that would be, but think it would help with moving the ball on quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back