Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:
Just murdered the Giants on easy mode, only for the game to crash as Joe went for a stupid round the corner shot at goal that was sprayed. BRAB why did they have to get Joe so realistic :(

Sometimes I see joe lumbering over the boundary line and I can’t believe how true to life it is.

MATT ROWELL HAS RED HAIR

Not red enough... but it's a start.

Played as Collingwood lost 49-109 to Port on hard difficulty. In Management Mode I didn’t crash which was a first

AI is much harder now, they mark absolutely everything

The stats in 10 minute quarters now are actually reasonably realistic, both for team stuff and individuals. Only real discrepancy is in the tackle numbers, still way too hard to tackle the AI.
Adjustable sliders added would also make it so much easier to refine the game to your own preference at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1b6efe4c7c8c2a521868a3da0d50832b.png

about 4 minutes ago, must be getting ready to push it out.

Please tell me they are going to make the hardest difficulty more hard. On PS5 and seems all the difficulty settings are the same, no difference. Winning by 10 goals in Management on hardest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back