Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:

I do hope we get sliders in the game, I would crank the break/evade tackle ability to 100% lol :p

Would love to know what triggers 50m penalties ? are they in the game ??
I haven't seen a deliberate out of bounds call in ages!!
Had one today, it’s still there!

Had one today, it’s still there!

I haven't deliberately gone out of my way (re: handballed against the boundary constantly) but there have been ample opportunities and it's been a boundary throw in call most times. I had a few earlier in the week...

Try switching to a player not on the mark and running through it

IIRC It's only in the Back 50

Have tried that, the 'zone' is protected to the point where I can't run in between them (like an invisible wall).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a preferred way I can upload videos to your bug report? I've tried but keeps giving me errors, even when making them extremely low quality and small in size
I've been told they have a 20MB limit on files - no real preference but mp4 is probably easiest.

Got a weird bug, i'll make a ticket but thought I'd share here.. snapped a kick with wingard which hit the post, should've been a beind but got called OOTF, then my camera got stuck on wingard and cant do anything now..

Interesting, I just spoiled it through the goal and it was given out of bounds.

The game is slightly broken

Took a defending mark and this happened, couldn't break the animation

7lpz85.gif

Which led to getting pinged for a deliberate rushed behind

And got a free shot at goal for my efforts :p

Really annoying that handballs still go in whatever direction the game feels rather than where it’s directed to via a stick, just had one go backwards in the opposite direction from where I wanted and then pinged for deliberate, really stuff that should never happen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really annoying that handballs still go in whatever direction the game feels rather than where it’s directed to via a stick, just had one go backwards in the opposite direction from where I wanted and then pinged for deliberate, really stuff that should never happen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It’s the basic shit like this that baffles me. How has this not been a priority fix ? It’s literally a key component of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back