Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:
Pretty important part if the experience for me, what an oversight. There's not even a half time screen showing scores or goalkickers
Have you tried the new “Be a stats guy” mode?

Special BA initiative where you have to count the stats yourself with a pen and paper

Revolutionary gaming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No match stats and tactics is honestly very shocking I’d really hope they are in with day 1 patch but they should be in with launch abit of a wtf there

Maybe the delay on xbox was a blessing for us.
I hope not but signs arent looking good for the rest of you
I'd rather be disappointed with everyone else.

So many questions about gameplay, features, player ratings, etc. that haven't been answered still.

A couple days ago it was annoying to not know anything but I thought I could at least check it out on the 4th when I got the game. Now the game is out and I can't even look at these things for another 2+ months.

So yeah state leagues were just blatant false advertising, from the trailer video description:

"Play Now - Jump into a match using AFL, AFLW, VFL, VFLW, SANFL, SANFLW, WAFL, WAFLW teams. Play at one of over 30 fully re-created stadiums."

BigAntStudios

A new game crashing or having performance issues isn't so unusual these days (hello Star Wars Jedi: Survivor), but the complete omission of fundamental features like stats is a bit of a head scratcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back